No announcement yet.

Del Taco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dislike that all these CA based fast food chains are coming in and diluting an already over saturated market with more crappy ass chain food. I miss the good ol' days.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I love Del Taco, but that's only because it's what I grew up on.. Even more so than Taco Bell.. But I still don't give a shit about In-n-Out.

Comment

If I want good shitty tacos, I'll stick with Jack in the box tacos.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
          If I want good shitty tacos, I'll stick with Jack in the box tacos.
          Pretty much, or burger king. I miss JITB chicken tacos..
          2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
          2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
          2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
            Pretty much, or burger king. I miss JITB chicken tacos..
            QUE LA QUE????
            I didnt know JITB had chicken tacos and I know this sounds weird, but I actually like Dairy Queen's tacos.

Comment

QUE LA QUE????
              I didnt know JITB had chicken tacos and I know this sounds weird, but I actually like Dairy Queen's tacos.
              back in like 02-03 and they were only in the jumbo taco or what ever they are called. They were 10x better IMO
              2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
                back in like 02-03 and they were only in the jumbo taco or what ever they are called. They were 10x better IMO
                Monster taco... I never knew they existed man I feel like im missed out.

Comment

Woah woah, when did jitb have chicken tacos?? I miss their chili cheese curly fries. I think theres a del taco in Irving next to burgerstreet on Beltline.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

That is it. They were better,
                    Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                    Woah woah, when did jitb have chicken tacos?? I miss their chili cheese curly fries. I think theres a del taco in Irving next to burgerstreet on Beltline.
                    A long ass time ago, and it lasted for about 1-2 years at most. I miss the mini sirloin burgers.
                    2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                      Yes, where Arby's used to be right in front of the car wash. There is also one on Denton Highway.

Comment

I like Del Taco...do the ones here in TX add fries to the menu?
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                          I like Del Taco...do the ones here in TX add fries to the menu?
                          They do sell the crinkle cut fries like in Cali.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                            Yes, where Arby's used to be right in front of the car wash. There is also one on Denton Highway.
                            Tried the chicken tacos the other night. Wasn't too bad, I was surprised about the fries when I saw it on the meal I ordered. I've gotta go back and try a burrito out.
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Don't complain about your food at Del Taco.

Authorities say an employee at a fast-food drive-thru window in Southern California stabbed a customer after a dispute over his order.

Authorities say an employee at a fast-food drive-thru window in Southern California stabbed a customer after a dispute over his order.

A Riverside County sheriff’s statement Friday said the man complained about his order to 28-year-old Gabriel Villalba, who worked at Del Taco in Hemet, shortly before 2 a.m. Thursday.

The statement says the confrontation escalated until Villalba stabbed the customer in the abdomen with a knife.

Comment

they are back. picked up 2 on the way to work

Comment

Working...
                                X