Pecan Lodge in Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
    No wait at all but did have to sit at the bar because that's all the seats that were left

I had ribs, brisket and jap brawts Jap Mac and cheese and beans. Gooooood lunch

I was at the court and got out in time for lunch

(No not court for me. I was in a felony 1 case as a juror Yes it was shitty (father molested 3 of his daughters from the ages 8-13 over several years. Yes we found him guilty. No he will never see day light again. Friday win win
    Maybe it's me but I still think there portions are to small. Good stuff though. Making me hungry!

Comment

Had this today and hole-ee-sheet it was delicious.

Fried chicken easily as good if not better than Babes...

We had to wait in line for 1 hour, got there at 11:40. Not bad b/c they sell beer/wine right next to it.

Jap cheese sausage was awesome. Brisket was very good. Awesome place.
      WRX

Comment

Ate there yesterday for the first time.

Best brisket ever.
        Ribs were outstanding
        Beef jap sausage was way too greasy and "meh"

Comment

Hadn't tried the fried chicken or the sausage. I can't say it was the best brisket and ribs ever but I rank it pretty high up there considering the volume of meat they go through.

Comment

I didn't see any fried chicken on the menu when we went?!

Food was excellent and the sides were to die for, I've never had greens (collard?) but they were fantastic.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Got a hankering again so I dropped in today. Went with enough friends that we used the express line (>5 pounds). Total wait was only around 20 minutes.

Brisket is still amazing.

Gonna try to check out smittys or kruez (lockhart, tx) while im in austin next week for f1
              www.hppmotorsports.com
              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
                Got a hankering again so I dropped in today. Went with enough friends that we used the express line (>5 pounds). Total wait was only around 20 minutes.

Gonna try to check out smittys or kruez (lockhart, tx) while im in austin next week for f1
                Do yourself a favor and drive a little further to City Market in Luling, and get there when they open. It's sold by the pound, so you can get it to go, and bomb back in time for the race.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post

I hope when you went you got a chance to try out Black's BBQ. I think they are opening up a store in Austin next year as well. Really need to do a BBQ road trip down there sometime soon.

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                  Do yourself a favor and drive a little further to City Market in Luling, and get there when they open. It's sold by the pound, so you can get it to go, and bomb back in time for the race.
                  I'll have to check that place out as well.

Comment

Taylor - Louie Mueller. Nuff said.

Comment

Pecan Lodge is moving to Deep Ellum soon

Comment

^ That's good for them. I'll miss being able to wait indoors for bbq.
                        Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Thinking of BBQ

Comment

Mmmmmm sounds good. Are they open today though?
                            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Not today. Dang it

1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Working...
                              X