No announcement yet.

homegrown peppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am now officially up to my armpits in peppers. I have made so many sauces, made quarts of pastes, have gallons fermenting, have some canned, have given gallons away to each neighbor, and still am picking around a gallon container every few days. I'm going to start freezing them now I guess.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
      I am now officially up to my armpits in peppers. I have made so many sauces, made quarts of pastes, have gallons fermenting, have some canned, have given gallons away to each neighbor, and still am picking around a gallon container every few days. I'm going to start freezing them now I guess.

Stevo
      My dad is about to start freezing most of the peppers. He's moved some stuff inside the house

This is one section of my parents ghetto backyard looks like

Originally posted by 03trubluGT
      Your opinion is what sucks.
      You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Grows everything but grass?

Jk...
        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
        86 SVO - Sold
        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
          Grows everything but grass?

Jk...
          LOL, that is actually right after he cleaned the backyard, usually you see a whole bunch of cans of beers in trash bags, fishing equipment, and pecans everywhere.
          Originally posted by 03trubluGT
          Your opinion is what sucks.
          You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

I'm going with a shit-load of 5 gallon Lowes/Homer buckets next year, similar to the large pots in your pic. I already have the tables I'll be using to keep them off the ground built. I'm going to start the seeds in late January, they should sprout around mid February, and I'll keep them indoors until March, then transfer to buckets and put them outside. I missed several months of growth this year planting late.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
            X