X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my hopes up, jackass.

Comment

• bump.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Still in... in fact I just threw a chicken on the smoker.
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• I'm out, I don't like you people anymore.

Comment

• So...
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Sooo jew barbeque mang?

Comment

• Glad this is being brought up again. Hopefully we get some serious interest in it this time. I know last time I wasn't happy about the smoking rig I was using but having switched over to a Kamado smoker and becoming more comfortable with it I can finally say I'm down for this.

Comment

• I'll be down.

So what do we do, smoke something the day before and then bring it to the cook-off the next day?
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I've got a big smoker trailer with a grill on it that I would be willing to fire up. One thought would be to meet somewhere, everyone can bring thier specialty, and we can smoke it, share ideas, eat, drink, etc.

Or we could bring whatever we've cooked to a central location for a taste test.

Comment

• I don't want to go back through the thread but I'm pretty sure the original thought was for everybody to meat ( ) up in a central location and do the smoking. Which would involve an overnight stay. Not sure if that's practical or not but hey, they do it for the BBQ competitions right?

But maybe a better idea would be to meet up at a lake or park and bring food. Maybe things like ribs which can be done in a shorter amount of time can be done could be smoke there. Anyway just a thought.

I just stepped outside for the first time today and the weather is beautiful. Would have been a great day to have done this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        I've got a big smoker trailer with a grill on it that I would be willing to fire up. One thought would be to meet somewhere, everyone can bring thier specialty, and we can smoke it, share ideas, eat, drink, etc.

Or we could bring whatever we've cooked to a central location for a taste test.
                        I'll bring beer.
                        Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                          I'll bring beer.
                          No you won't.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            No you won't.
                            You're mean Brent.
                            Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                              You're right Brent.

Comment

• DJ, Brent , and Rick mo Pena?

Sounds like a crusty old negative Nancy gtg

I'm out
                                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                                X