• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
    DJ, Brent , and Rick mo Pena?

Sounds like a crusty old negative Nancy gtg

I'm out
    You'd just get your ass beat by a bunch of old crusty negative nancy.s
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Any room for a judge? I have over 30 years of experience in the stuffing my face business.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        You'd just get your ass beat by a bunch of old crusty negative nancy.s
        Why, because you mad bro?
        2012 GT500

Comment

Why, because you mad bro?
          Nah, because you seem to need a good asswhoopin.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• is there a designated location?
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              is there a designated location?
              There are about zero plans made so far.

Except for cobraboy to get a beating.

Comment

• I like our planning regiment.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I'm in depending on when and where.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    is there a designated location?
                    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    I like our planning regiment.
                    lol.

I just re-read the thread from start to finish, some funny shit in here.
                    But anyway, I say we all pitch in and rent that place at JPL that we had the SS GTG a few years back. But anywhere is OK really. I saw that DJ offered up his place but not sure if his offer still stands, but the JPL was about a hundo, if everyone pitches in we can swing that for a full day/weekend.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post

If DJ brings his taurus i'm out
                      2012 GT500

Comment

If DJ brings his taurus i'm out
                        It's total junk, remember? I couldn't get a round off headed your way, and if I hit you with it, it would just crumble.

Or you're just a shit talking pussey assed tactical keyboard warrior...

Comment

• I thought he was talking about a ford taurus; bout to raise up.

Comment

• The CTBA is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting barbecue, and having a good time while doing so. CTBA was formed to establish fair and equal guidelines for all competitive BBQ cooks who insist on well-run and organized barbecue cook-offs.

Comment

• Welll we tried to put together a BBQ GTG and n aggers fucked it up!
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I'm in, just need to know when and where.
                                QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Working...
                                X