No announcement yet.

Mexican Food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's an easy indicator. Cheddar cheese, means it's not Mexican food.

Lmao.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      I only go to Tipicos, Tachitos. There aint no fake packaged shit there. I go to Abeulos about once a month.
      What kind of mexican are you?! I ate there once and didn't finish my food. It reminded me of Don Pablos, yack!

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
        What kind of mexican are you?! I ate there once and didn't finish my food. It reminded me of Don Pablos, yack!
        Its better than Mi Dia...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Not as good as Paula's.

Comment

You've never been, how would you know?

Abuelo's sucks. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Mi Dia is Mexico City Authentic. They have an EXCELLENT Tampiquena, and a few dishes with mole. A lot of people say "It's too expensive for Mexican food", when in reality, what they are used to is cheaply made, crap Tex Mex.

MD is made fresh daily, in house, and not at all TexMex, though they do have a couple TexMex dishes to appeal to the masses. But things like chayote, duck confit, chile morita, pepita pesto, and crema are all things you won't find in tex mex restuarants, but are made fresh and served daily at MD. Another reason MD is higher priced, is the clientel they target, and they have an actual chef. It's not Juan and Jesus in the back warming up prepackaged food.
              Alright it is cheat weekend and I am going to take my wife here tomorrow for lunch. I know this is going to cost me a trip to that damn mall but screw it.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                Alright it is cheat weekend and I am going to take my wife here tomorrow for lunch. I know this is going to cost me a trip to that damn mall but screw it.
                Get the Tampiquena, mid rare, and tell them to put the sauces on the side. It comes with a red sauce on half, and green on half, but if they put it on the side, you can load it up yourself with the sauce you prefer.

Comment

Do yourself a favor and go to Mariana's Taco Shop for a California burrito. It's a SoCal style Mexican hole in the wall place in Frisco by Pizza Hut Park. http://www.yelp.com/biz/marianas-taco-shop-frisco

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Get the Tampiquena, mid rare, and tell them to put the sauces on the side. It comes with a red sauce on half, and green on half, but if they put it on the side, you can load it up yourself with the sauce you prefer.
                    I told the guy you sent me and he dipped his balls in my tea and told me to get the F out. WTH?

OK the food was bad ass. My wife really liked the atmosphere and holy shit I am full four hours later. Everything was very fresh, service was great, and good call on the sauce on the side. The red sauce I did not like but the green was great. Really it did not even need the sauce. After dinner the first thing she said was " hey we are pretty close to the mall right?". You cost me a cool 250.00 today sir. LOL

I can't say I will drive up there just to eat again, but if we are up that way it will get the nod.

I couldn't get the rice and beans in the shot.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Glad you enjoyed it. Yeah, I prefer the green myself. And you're right, not necessary at all. I'm pretty sure he just uses the sauce for the presentation.

That patio is seriously bad ass when it isn't too hot or too cold.

Comment

Damn, those two plates look damn good. I'd go eat there but i don't want to go by myself.
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Yeah that tampiquena is amazing, we didn't get the sauces on the side but next time we will. We also had the pork belly tacos which were great too.

Comment

Lmao. For all the fucking hype Brenda builds that place up to be, it's a standard fucking enchilada, rice and beans joint! Oh, excuse me, they serve the guacamole on a piece of banana leaf. Looks like cheddar cheese is present!

I remember looking at the menu once and thinking people would be stupid to pay those prices. Now I realize just how stupid.
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                              Lmao. For all the fucking hype Brenda builds that place up to be, it's a standard fucking enchilada, rice and beans joint! Oh, excuse me, they serve the guacamole on a piece of banana leaf. Looks like cheddar cheese is present!

I remember looking at the menu once and thinking people would be stupid to pay those prices. Now I realize just how stupid.
                              As I've stated a hundred times, they have three sections on the menu. Southwest, Tex Mex, and Authentic. Those items are off of the southwest and tex mex portions, hence the cheddar. Told you once, and I'll say it again. I'll be happy to buy your dinner one night, so you can finally see what it's about an shut that cum dumpster of yours. For someone who does have an appreciation for good food, you sure are quick to talk a lot of shit about something you've never had. I guarantee you, once you try it, you'll understand.

Comment

Working...
                              X