No announcement yet.

Just an update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unbelievable. It's bad enough that you've got the situation that you're going through with your daughter and then they go and pile on by not wanting to give you a day off for a procedure for her and then they say to hell with it all and terminate you on the spot? Complete garbage. What kind of company does that? <-Retorical. Man I hate to hear all of this, especially with what you guys have been through lately. One thing I know for sure, having talked to you for this long and been buying product from you is that you're a hard charger and customer service oriented to the max. You're not happy unless we the consumer are beyond satisfied, and with that kind of dedication you'll find something 10x better and land on your feet again, I just know it. Keep fighting the good fight, you'll be rewarded sooner or later, and hopefully sooner. Prayers still going out for your daughter and also now for this situation. If you need me just call or text, I got your back.

Comment

Sorry to hear Daniel. Hope you find something soon.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Sorry to hear about you job and daughter, hang in there.

Comment

Wow, just saw this and have never met you but if there is anything I can help you with just let me know. Every one soeais very highly of you so you are good in my book.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

Glad to see youre posting on here again man. We really do appreciate you still offering to help us with the meat, but like most have said on here dont worry about that stuff. Take care of your kiddo and family. We wish you well bud.

Comment

Working...
            X