Favorite BBQ place in DFW area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    I went Saturday after I read this thread and getting directions from you and they were sold out of BBQ til 6:00pm, what-the-fuck! I went to Rudy's instead, the smoker is going all day and night!

I might give them another try, but I cant go in the 5.0, I left pissed off and did a long smokey burnout after I left, haha!
    Unfortunately any good BBQ joint is going to be the same way bro.

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
    Anyone try Babb Bros BBQ in Dallas? New hipster area 'Trinity Groves' at the end of the bridge to nowhere off Singleton
    I've been exactly twice not to long after they opened. Wasn't worth the price IMO.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    My cousin did, he said its black owned and they know ribs. They have live bands and shit on Saturdays...
    I might have to get it another try but from my two visits weren't to encouraging. I need to give Lockhart another try as well.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    That's just how it goes with bbq places. It's too expensive for them to have leftovers, so they cook what they cook, and when they are out, they're out.

And Rudy's never runs out, because it sucks!
    True LOL! So true! It sucks because that means the only time to get fresh BBQ is for lunch.

Next place I need to try is Mershack's in Garland. Been meaning to hit that place up forever now.

Comment

• Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post
      Is it the same owner as the one in oak cliff ?
      yup, the big red bearded guy was there cutting meat when I was there two weeks ago

Comment

• Is there a bbq place that serves dinner that doesn't suck? Most good places sell till they are out.
        Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Tried Hutchins a few weeks ago, it was okay.
          My friend went to Lockharts in Plano and said the food wasnt bad, great sausage and brisket, real salty ribs though.
          Originally posted by 03trubluGT
          Your opinion is what sucks.
          You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• BBQ Ranch in west Fort Worth! Only open Thursday to Sunday and cooks a certain amount when it's gone it's gone. Their version of range rattlers are amazing, you could make a meal out of them. It's set up like a huge man cave and the live music is great too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Couver View Post
              BBQ Ranch in west Fort Worth! Only open Thursday to Sunday and cooks a certain amount when it's gone it's gone. Their version of range rattlers are amazing, you could make a meal out of them. It's set up like a huge man cave and the live music is great too.
              Awesome! I've been wondering about that place. Definitely will check it out now.

Comment

• Top That BBQ in Mansfield!
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• I usually go to Baker's ribs in Garland, Sonny Brian's on Inwood, and Wood pit barbecue in Mesquite.
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                    Top That BBQ in Mansfield!
                    How would you rate it on a scale from 1--10?
                    Two in the pink and one in the stink

Comment

• I had the best bbq I've ever tasted this weekend at blacks in Lockhart, tx. Pricey though. Obviously not in dfw

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Odoms in west Dallas
                        Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                          Odoms in west Dallas
                          I haven't been to that place in years, actually when I went it wasn't Odom's yet but I can't remember the name. But I heard it's good but I'll have to try it for myself.

Went to Fred's BBQ in Irving just because it was on the way to the movies and my nephews were craving BBQ. Hadn't been there in maybe 20 years even though I normally pick up my barbacoa around the corner at Nuevo Leon (highly recommend that place). Brisket wasn't quite roast beef texture but close enough that I won't go again. Maybe I have high standards but it wasn't all that especially for what they charged (three brisket sandwiches, two sides, two pieces of cakes, three large lemonades at just under $30).

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                            I had the best bbq I've ever tasted this weekend at blacks in Lockhart, tx. Pricey though. Obviously not in dfw

I've been there. Very Very Good - Definitely part of my top 3 so far

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy@PrimeTuning View Post
                              I've been there. Very Very Good - Definitely part of my top 3 so far
                              Been there before myself and I can say that it's the best BBQ I've ever had. We need to plan a BBQ roadtrip there!

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                                I had the best bbq I've ever tasted this weekend at blacks in Lockhart, tx. Pricey though. Obviously not in dfw

Don't know how I missed this post. The last time I was there I bought about $100 worth of BBQ to bring back home. Also picked up some of there rub although it wasn't as impressive IMO as the BBQ.

Comment

Working...
                                X