Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
    its 1.99 a pound not .99
    you are right. i heard from someone say it was 99 cents with a reward card.. I just checked online.
    Originally posted by 03trubluGT
    Your opinion is what sucks.
    You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
      you are right. i heard from someone say it was 99 cents with a reward card.. I just checked online.
      That price was only good for the weekend and you had to buy 35#. Lesser quantities were $2.49 a pound.

Comment

Live Louisiana Crawfish $1.99/lb.!
        Sold in 35 lb. sack, while supplies last, in select stores Friday, Saturday and Sunday

99 cents did sound too good to be true

I'll be making some this weekend though, brother in law will be coming into town with over crates of crabs also. (brother/dad in law catch crabs in Louisiana)

Comment

80 pounds.

Comment

got some at kroger this weekend. 1.49 a pound

Pretty fuckin small though, im never going there again.

Comment

Who is hosting the dfwm Crawfish and cars gtg?? I want some hella bad.
              2012 GT500

Comment

I have a great crawfish recipe...learned it from a coonass from Dulac, La. Spicy goodness.

Comment

Well,
                  share it then. My last batch was really good, but not enough heat. I'm using crab boil, both liquid and powdered, along with some chili powder. I'm either off on how much I put in or it is something with the soaking time.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                    Well,
                    share it then. My last batch was really good, but not enough heat. I'm using crab boil, both liquid and powdered, along with some chili powder. I'm either off on how much I put in or it is something with the soaking time.
                    Secret is to have two batches of boil, after they're done you take them out and let them steep in the second pot where they absorb all the flavors.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                      Who is hosting the dfwm Crawfish and cars gtg?? I want some hella bad.
                      I'd be in on this if someone puts one together.

we should all pitch in on this and get some good sized crawfish though...

I went to a boil not too long ago and they were so damn small it was a waste.
                      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

we can do one at my house... we are always doing parties here...
                        first class white trash

Comment

Anyone have Crawfish at RazzooS's before? Is it any good? We usually go to Nate's but want to try it there
                          Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Not crawfish, but I've had just about everything else there. I usually go with a friend of mine that is from south Louisiana and he eats the hell out of their crawfish and said they are really good. Not as good as mama made it but close, so he claims.

Comment

Razzoo's in my opinion has the best Crawfish of any chain store around .. I also had them @ the new pier 35 in Burleson and they use similar seasoning as Razzoo's and where good.

Comment

Ate some all week while in LA this past week. They were going for $4.XX a pound cooked. I would not mess with the small ones regardless of how cheap it was unless you plan to make some meat pies or etouffee.

You could also find them at most hooters and I'm sure dodie's carries them too.

Comment

Working...
                                X