Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IdabelBlue View Post
    IdabelBlue for Stoney LaRue

Ellis CountyBlue for when we lost power and the damn heater went with it...
    are you stoney larue?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

You guys ever come down with a flu or cold grab the Caldo De Pollo.

Pour some rice and salsa in it with some jalapeno's on the side.

A nap later....and your back. Always a must when I can't get to Grandma's for her soup.

Comment

Garland ones are hit or miss too. Green sauce is A+
        WRX

Comment

The two in Plano and McKinney are always on point, I've never had bad food there. Not sure what you queers are talking about with the inconsistent comments?
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
            Garland ones are hit or miss too. Green sauce is A+
            That shit is like crack to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              The two in Plano and McKinney are always on point, I've never had bad food there. Not sure what you queers are talking about with the inconsistent comments?

No entiendes ingles cabron...

Let me translate....that shit taste good at times and at other times, it's like a poor attempt at chicken jerky. It has always been 50/50 each time I have eaten it. I have only been to one in Plano( off Jupiter) and one off of Harry Hines.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                No entiendes ingles cabron...

Let me translate....that shit taste good at times and at other times, it's like a poor attempt at chicken jerky. It has always been 50/50 each time I have eaten it. I have only been to one in Plano( off Jupiter) and one off of Harry Hines.
                We have one in McKinney, puto! And I eat there quite a bit and have never had bad chicken, you fucking elitist!
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  We have one in McKinney, puto! And I eat there quite a bit and have never had bad chicken, you fucking elitist!

I guess I could try that one. I just never tried it since 2 places couldn't never get it right back to back. Hell, they couldn't even make it bad back to back..hahaha

so dinner is on you tomorrow night

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                    I guess I could try that one. I just never tried it since 2 places couldn't never get it right back to back. Hell, they couldn't even make it bad back to back..hahaha

so dinner is on you tomorrow night
                    Not if your going to be bitchin about a $5.00 chicken. What do you bitches want, its grilled chicken, not Mi Dia From Scratch!

Comment

Pollo Salsa = nom nom

Comment

Working...
                      X