No announcement yet.

cookware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive see calphalon at walmart now. I don't know if they are of lower qualilty or what, but I know i have seen them.

Comment

Le Creuset has a discount store at the Allen outlets if you want the baller shit. Their stuff is badass and lasts a lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        This is my favorite fwiw. Seems pricing has dropped quite a bit. We used to represent this line before Vollrath bought them. I can't speak to quality now but it used to be the best you could buy. I'll add a disclaimer that these used to be $100+ per piece. Looks like they've got some combo sets now for the price you used to get just one pan for. They are induction pans (heavy bottom), but can be used on regular burners. I've got several sample pieces from 6-7 years ago and they still look new.

http://vollrath.com/Optio-Cookware-Sets-1474.htm
        That same set is $105 at Acemart.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          Different dealers/distributors get different pricing based on volume. The price on Vollrath's website that I linked to, is probably good at any dealer/distributor in the country just to cover their butts, though you should always shop around prior to buying to make sure you're getting the best deal possible.

No different than others like Summit occasionally having lower pricing than you can buy it direct from the manufacturer for.

EDIT: I did realize a mistake in my earlier post. Disregard the Optio post. Centurion are the favorite pans I've got. No wonder the pricing wasn't making sense to me. Optios are fine for most people. The Centurion though is the best I've seen/worked with, and has a lifetime warranty.

Last edited by bcoop; 04-15-2015, 03:41 PM.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            ive see calphalon at walmart now. I don't know if they are of lower qualilty or what, but I know i have seen them.
            It's the normal stuff, just on the "lower end" of their product line. Calphalon cookware and Le Creuset for baking stuff here. Definitely get what you pay for. I upgraded it all several years ago and never regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by ftp View Post
              Le Creuset has a discount store at the Allen outlets if you want the baller shit. Their stuff is badass and lasts a lifetime.
              This! We went and got a nice set of stuff there and it cooks great!

Comment

Costcos
                2006 Civic SI
                2009 Pilot
                1988 GT
                CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Working...
                X