Hit up Maple and Motor today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
    man, your butt must be extremely hurt. how much cock has been jammed up there anyways?
    Do you have a sense of humor? Or did you get 5000 plus posts just randomly saying nonsensical shit non stop? While I've personally done the dirty to the brown eye of a Division I NCAA cheerleader, I can assure you nothing besides possibly a woman's or a doctor's finger has ever entered mine.

So slow the fuck down, spend some time on some capitalization and learn to fucking laugh once in a while. 90% of the shit anyone says on this forum is for giggles.

Most of you fuckers would know fine food if I paid for it and led your asses to it anyway, but one thing is for sure M&M for an honest burger beats the piss of hipsterfied fucking Kenny's wanna be gourmet burgers. It's a fucking burger not a gourmet meal. If I wanna spend a shit ton of money on foo foo burgers, I will go to Hubert Keller's burger bar. Oh wait, I've already done that too.

When it comes to food you guys need to get out more. My 2 year old daughter has met more famous chefs than most of you and probably already eaten a wider variety of foods. Hell I probably had crap cooked on my stove tonight you people have never even tried.

Some asshat wanna be chef buys his buns from someone else because he can't bake and tosses a piece of gouda cheese on a pile of ground sirloin and puts a little cayenne pepper in his catsup and you clowns are ready to have his anal babies. This "food" forum is the biggest entertainment on this website.

So lighten up, Nancyboy. It's just a fucking cheeseburger and that's all it needs to be. I got a family not 5 blocks away that's been making basic cheeseburgers for about 30 years now and doing just fine. Tomorrow I may go to Chip's and have a chiliburger. I'm not going to pretend is some kind of amazing gourmet experience either. It's just a damn good chiliburger without all the hype or bullshit.

Did you guys the read the Texas Monthly 50 best burgers issue? #1 is in Dallas, but none of you guys have ever mentioned it

And if you really want the best burger in TX it's in San Antonio at Luke on the riverwalk.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      Do you have a sense of humor? Or did you get 5000 plus posts just randomly saying nonsensical shit non stop?
      pretty much. i too am a fan of a simple burger. hell, i eat whataburger 1-twice a month with just bacon cheese and japs and am quite satisfied, but i like to try some hispter ass shit every once in a while.

dont act like youre some kind of food connoisseur and youre two year old is either. get real man. nobody really gives a fuck. youre simply coming off as the new douchebag on the board (although youve been here a while) get in where you fit in and stop showing your ass. ive been there done that. youre most likely older than me, so grow up!

Comment

Damn, burgers are serious bidness!
        I'm not sure what the fuck is wrong wit AnTney, this is a forum to share experiances with resturants around the DFW area and Texas. I'm not sure how one becomes a hipster by liking a certain type style of burger?
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Do you have a sense of humor? Or did you get 5000 plus posts just randomly saying nonsensical shit non stop? While I've personally done the dirty to the brown eye of a Division I NCAA cheerleader, I can assure you nothing besides possibly a woman's or a doctor's finger has ever entered mine.

So slow the fuck down, spend some time on some capitalization and learn to fucking laugh once in a while. 90% of the shit anyone says on this forum is for giggles.

Most of you fuckers would know fine food if I paid for it and led your asses to it anyway, but one thing is for sure M&M for an honest burger beats the piss of hipsterfied fucking Kenny's wanna be gourmet burgers. It's a fucking burger not a gourmet meal. If I wanna spend a shit ton of money on foo foo burgers, I will go to Hubert Keller's burger bar. Oh wait, I've already done that too.

When it comes to food you guys need to get out more. My 2 year old daughter has met more famous chefs than most of you and probably already eaten a wider variety of foods. Hell I probably had crap cooked on my stove tonight you people have never even tried.

Some asshat wanna be chef buys his buns from someone else because he can't bake and tosses a piece of gouda cheese on a pile of ground sirloin and puts a little cayenne pepper in his catsup and you clowns are ready to have his anal babies. This "food" forum is the biggest entertainment on this website.

So lighten up, Nancyboy. It's just a fucking cheeseburger and that's all it needs to be. I got a family not 5 blocks away that's been making basic cheeseburgers for about 30 years now and doing just fine. Tomorrow I may go to Chip's and have a chiliburger. I'm not going to pretend is some kind of amazing gourmet experience either. It's just a damn good chiliburger without all the hype or bullshit.

Did you guys the read the Texas Monthly 50 best burgers issue? #1 is in Dallas, but none of you guys have ever mentioned it

And if you really want the best burger in TX it's in San Antonio at Luke on the riverwalk.
          Good to know. If we all only lived in San Antonio

Comment

Nooooooo.

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

The only way to keep the cow close to your heart.

Comment

Jesus Christ

Comment

wait he said Chips? now I know he has no tastebuds worth talking about.

That place hasn't made a decent burger since the 90s

Comment

Comment

Coppell deli isn't too bad for a burger. I just wish it didn't get so busy at lunch time around the cowboys training camp.

Comment

I want a deepfried burger patty. I'm thinking fat today.

Comment

Working...
                        X