In-N-Out breaks ground in FW.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    everyone please post up your height and weight.
    <----6ft1 195lbs. doesnt eat fast food enough to get in an argument.

god bless.
    Hahahaha...
    6' 187 here, still love me some burgers

That said "Fast Food" burger best to me is still a Kellers No. 8
    Best sit down burger is the Bin Burger at Bin 303 in Rockwall

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
      Hahahaha...
      6' 187 here, still love me some burgers

That said "Fast Food" burger best to me is still a Kellers No. 8
      Best sit down burger is the Bin Burger at Bin 303 in Rockwall
      bin 303 is really good, I just feel out of place in there considering I dont wear white stitch jeans or have a fohawk

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
        bin 303 is really good, I just feel out of place in there considering I dont wear white stitch jeans or have a fohawk
        that's bullshit, dont lie.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
          Funny, I have never got that vibe from there at all....

Comment

Bubba's Burgers on the North Shore of Kauai is probably one of the best burgers ive had besides my own bbq style on the grille. Its famous for lots of celebs to go on vaca. The one on the east shore isnt near as good..

Locally i like 5 guys, Whata, in out, Bramus, Burger St. and Sonic. Also like Scottys, Twisted Root, Red Robin, and Fuddruckers for slower service style.

Always open to try new styles, thats what makes the taste never boring.

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
              Bubba's Burgers on the North Shore of Kauai is probably one of the best burgers ive had besides my own bbq style on the grille. Its famous for lots of celebs to go on vaca. The one on the east shore isnt near as good..

Well look at this subtle and totally relevant "I've been to Hawaii barg."

Comment

..and seriously, would you idiots shut the fuck up? It's a goddamn HAMBURGER. It is virtually impossible to fuck up a hamburger, so sitting around here going on and on about who has a "good" hamburger is like arguing about which of Rebecca Blacks songs is the worst. It's fast food, it ALL mostly sucks, but makes for okay 2am dining. If you're going to argue about food, make it food that is worth even having a minor conversation about. I'll have the roasted duck, with the mango salsa.

Comment

Man all the burger talk had to get a little Bin action at lunch
                  Went with the Texican Burger -
                  pico de gallo, nueske bacon, aged cheddar, avocado spread & chipotle mayo

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    ..and seriously, would you idiots shut the fuck up? It's a goddamn HAMBURGER. It is virtually impossible to fuck up a hamburger, so sitting around here going on and on about who has a "good" hamburger is like arguing about which of Rebecca Blacks songs is the worst. It's fast food, it ALL mostly sucks, but makes for okay 2am dining. If you're going to argue about food, make it food that is worth even having a minor conversation about. I'll have the roasted duck, with the mango salsa.

Eat some McDonalds lately. Taste good going in maybe, the rest of the "experience" not so great.

And five pages in, pretty provacative to get there.
                    Rich

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      The burgers at Fado in DC are pretty good and they have half priced chips (fries) during happy hour. If you are ever in Chinatown and don't trust the Chinese (I sure don't) then check it out. It's across the street from Fuddruckers.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        You can thank me if you get to go, its pretty gd good sir.

Comment

• b's texican. maui waui- ham, pineapple, fried egg on a burger. yum

Comment

Working...
                          X