Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for commitments for shop prep and for picture day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cobra that I did tons of mods on. If it aint stock I did it:

]

Last edited by LaserSVT; 01-31-2012, 04:22 PM.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

That subframe connector looks like a$$. I guess you used the money from Kyles car as start up money??
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I might be able to come and help out. Let me see what I got going on that weekend
        1997 viper gts
        1986 turbo mustang
        1987 Buick grand national
        1972 nova

Comment

1996 Cobra I rebuilt the motor, suspension, chasis bracing, brkes etc etc. Car was Laser Pink when I got it and I buffed and buffed till it looked like that:

Silver GT that I have done many things too:

Orange GT (was an LX) I built:

Last edited by LaserSVT; 01-31-2012, 04:21 PM.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
            That subframe connector looks like a$$. I guess you used the money from Kyles car as start up money??
            Dont be an ass. I made ZERO money on Kyles car and lost out big time. I got the car for $50 dollars less then he was asking so stop with that bullcrap. Me and Kyle still talk and have no problems with each other so you need to drop ancient history that was inaccurate in the first place.

Comment

Also I will become a site supporter as soon as the shop is open. I wont be a vendor cause I wont be selling parts but I will become a paying member because with the exception of a few people this is a spectacular site.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                Wanna see what happened?

Here is the car as I got it. Bad blower, nothing worked, dented to chit, broken window. Donar car only. Junk yard gave me $200 for it after I pulled its motor.

It was all dropped in this car that I lost $350 on as well because i didnt wanna own a FWD GM car anymore:

Comment

Was there anything more done to that Black '96 Cobra?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
                    Was there anything more done to that Black '96 Cobra?
                    Black Cobra just got a tune, exhaust, firewall adjuster, fixed its shifting issue, overhauled brakes with braided lines, full sound system, fixed some electrical gremlins, FLSFCs, AC repair and a few other things. It will be the first car in the shop as I have to replace the shift forks, new clutch and flywheel. He is also planning on a blower install this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
                      Where is the "I will not be there" option?
                      I think if you click both boxes it is like clicking a "I will not be there" option.
                      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

If you are not coming then please don't click. I am on a tight budget and the amount of food and beer and soda I buy is dependent on how many people show.

So I guess if you are one of the people on here that hate me and urne for me to fail then by all means, click away. Maybe it will make you feel better about yourself knowing you are helping make someone else's life harder.

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                          I think if you click both boxes it is like clicking a "I will not be there" option.
                          So I gotta ask. Does your double click mean "no"?

Comment

This is the shop BTW:

Comment

This is what I hope the shop looks like when done, also need the landscaping done but at least have an idea for the shop:

Comment

Still looking for helpers for this weekend.

I am supplying all the food, beer, soda and water. Also giving half off discounts on labor for a full year and I can pretty much guarantee my rates are already the lowest in town.

And thats for any work needed. Engine swaps, brake jobs, blower installs etc etc.

Right now I only have a few people committed, 6 in total I believe. Really could use a few more bodies. I am picking up the lifts tomorrow and will need help pulling them out with the other misc stuff I have bought so that I can coat the floors.

Comment

Working...
                                X