The Official DFWMustangs.net Monthly Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's in this week?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Alright, can we agree on Twin Peaks, 635 and MacArthur?
      I'm in with where ever we go, I'd just like to see some board members, I'm pissed about not making the xmas party.
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
        Alright, can we agree on Twin Peaks, 635 and MacArthur?
        I'm in with where ever we go, I'd just like to ____ some board members, I'm pissed about not making the xmas party.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          haha
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• A rotating event would be cool.

Eastside - Downtown Dallas Hooters?
            Northside - Twin Peaks 635/MacArthur?
            Southside - South Arlington/Masfield
            Westside - Ft Worth

Just a thought. I'd probably come to the East/North events

Comment

Who's in this week?
              I'm 99% sure I'm in. I think I'll just drive the GT though as the fox has a flat tire I need to fix.

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
              Alright, can we agree on Twin Peaks, 635 and MacArthur?
              I'm in with where ever we go, I'd just like to see some board members, I'm pissed about not making the xmas party.
              I'm down for meeting at that TP, we just need to establish an easy way for people to find each other once in the place since we won't be at the same location anymore.

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
              A rotating event would be cool.

Westside - Ft Worth

Sounds logical, will likely help the event overall.
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                A rotating event would be cool.

Westside - Ft Worth

Its a good idea. The downside is that someone has to plan it, and find a place that between one and 10 people can be easily accommodated. Walking into a resturant and asking for a 10 top that only gets 3-4 people at it isnt cool for the staff of whatever place we choose.
                Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                I'm 99% sure I'm in. I think I'll just drive the GT though as the fox has a flat tire I need to fix.

I'm down for meeting at that TP, we just need to establish an easy way for people to find each other once in the place since we won't be at the same location anymore.

Sounds logical, will likely help the event overall.
                Cool. I'm not sure on the best way to go about doing that at different locations.

Comment

Its a good idea. The downside is that someone has to plan it, and find a place that between one and 10 people can be easily accommodated. Walking into a resturant and asking for a 10 top that only gets 3-4 people at it isnt cool for the staff of whatever place we choose.

Cool. I'm not sure on the best way to go about doing that at different locations.
                  Thanks for volunteering to organize!

Comment

• Alright, lets set Twin Peaks at 635 and MacArthur in stone, what time, 7pm?

Comment

• Sounds good... table for just the two of us I guess.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                        Sounds good... table for just the two of us I guess.
                        I'll sit at the bar...

Matt, you coming?

Comment

• Bar works too.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                            Bar works too.
                            table would be good, unless you and tyler want to be alone...

Comment

• I was in for Mixed Up, but out for twin peaks. Distance is basically the same, but traffic is a fucking nightmare on that side of DFW.

Comment

table would be good, unless you and tyler want to be alone...
                                We will do our thing no matter what, if you are spooked by our behavior you can sit at the bar and watch out of the corner of your eye while hoping no one notices that you're jerking off.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                                X