Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
    you were not lying about the description of your wife
    Stockholm syndrome, it's the only explanation I can come up with.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      Stockholm syndrome, it's the only explanation I can come up with.
      I told you, I treat her like crap, beat her personality down so much that she feels like I'm the best she could ever do!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        I told you, I treat her like crap, beat her personality down so much that she feels like I'm the best she could ever do!
        Stockholm syndrome can be seen as a form of traumatic bonding, which does not necessarily require a hostage scenario, but which describes "strong emotional ties that develop between two persons where one person intermittently harasses, beats, threatens, abuses, or intimidates the other."[4] One commonly used hypothesis to explain the effect of Stockholm syndrome is based on Freudian theory. It suggests that the bonding is the individual's response to trauma in becoming a victim. Identifying with the aggressor is one way that the ego defends itself. When a victim believes the same values as the aggressor, they cease to be perceived as a threat.[5]
        sounds about right.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• I would not have guessed those are fake by the way... they fit her perfectly.
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• 'twas fun.
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

See my signature, it's the code I live by...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• i still laugh everyday at your name and avatar, Dad

Comment

i still laugh everyday at your name and avatar, Dad
                  NaGGars around this muthufucka need to know that if you fuck with this old ass bull, you're going to get the Mex...er...Cockasaurusmex...
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Puto View Post
                    NaGGars around this muthufucka need to know that if you fuck with this old ass bull, you're going to get the Mex...er...Cockasaurusmex...
                    Oh. I guess I shouldnt pick on you...

Comment

Oh. I guess I shouldnt pick on you...
                      Oh, you can pick all you want, daddy cat. Just know that I can pick back...

Comment

Oh, you can pick all you want, daddy cat. Just know that I can pick back...
                        See, that's the thing. I dont really know what it is about me that makes your dick hard, but I see you posting shit about me frequently. When do you see me even bring you up?

Comment

See, that's the thing. I dont really know what it is about me that makes your dick hard.
                          Just look at my avatar, that's what gets my cock hard, papi...

Comment

• you two just need to dock and get it over with!

Comment

you two just need to dock and get it over with!
                              YOU know I ain't scared....

Comment

YOU know I ain't scared....
                                Im not into having sex with dudes.

Comment

Working...
                                X