No announcement yet.

South of Dallas going ons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya, I'm still out there. Swing by and tell my son to drive the Cobra up there.

Comment

Does ennis still have street night on Friday nights?
      Ace Duce

I can't play in the deep end of the sandbox, that's where the leprechaun is and he tells me to burn things!
      sigpic

Comment

Anyone lost power Sunday night due to the storm? We did and just got it back on this afternoon. We couldnt get out of the driveway cause we had power lines down in the it.
        Ace Duce

I can't play in the deep end of the sandbox, that's where the leprechaun is and he tells me to burn things!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by geartaker View Post
          Anyone lost power Sunday night due to the storm? We did and just got it back on this afternoon. We couldnt get out of the driveway cause we had power lines down in the it.
          Crystal Forest Estates (a big housing development by me) has no power and might not get it back until Thursday. I know several folks over there that aren't very happy.

Comment

Originally posted by geartaker View Post
            I dont know any place in Waxahachie that the cops wont run you off
            Run you off for what? Loitering?

Comment

That's it, Me and my buddies would meet at the car wash on the main strip.We would wash the rides, shoot the breeze, and never got out of hand, Music wasn't loud,and never left a mess! After about 2 weeks the cops showed up and told us that we needed to hurry and get finished and that we had to find some where else to hang out. One of my buddies asked like were and the cop said your houses.After that if any of us seen each other and pulled over somewhere to talk and the cops seen us they would tell us we needed to get a move on and dont be hangout.
              Ace Duce

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                There's also a Sonic on Ovilla Rd. that has a nice lot, and not really as crowded.
                Subscribing,

Thats pretty close to my house(kinda)

Comment

hey guys I live in Waxahachie and I work for Ellis County S.O., but I also drive a mustang and was curious of a meet here in our area. Are yall determined to have it in the city limits. The county would be a little more accepting as long as people dont act like jack asses, and cause problems.

To be honest as long as we find a place in the city that is private property and we have permission to be there its not a problem to be there. you guys still interested in setting something up?

Comment

Sorry haven't kept up, with this. I had to have heart surgery and lost my job two days before that. So kinda been down and out. I would still be down to do it.
                    Ace Duce

sigpic

Comment

Hey 87, you work in the jail or are you a sheriff ? If there's not alot of people,we could hang out at my place. Just have to chill in the yard or driveway.
                      Ace Duce

sigpic

Comment

im trying to see about starting one up in duncanville, as of now its just me and about 2 other cars but would really like to get more people

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                        You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

I'm good for D'ville, unless it's 110 degree's...

Comment

I'm in Cedar Hill
                            04 GT
                            91 LX

Comment

Would yall wanna get something going for tomorrow night?

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                              You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

I'm in.....say maybe 8ish (thursday)....Sonic off I-20 and Wheatland and depending on the turnout we can decide if a different location would be best.
                                2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
                                2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

Working...
                                X