No announcement yet.

South of Dallas going ons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be in for a waxahachie/ennis/red oak meet. Only about a 30 mile drive for me.

Comment

We tried it but the turnout wasn't great. I'm in if anyone wants to give it another shot
      2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
      2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

Originally posted by BigTitan21 View Post
        We tried it but the turnout wasn't great. I'm in if anyone wants to give it another shot
        BigTitan21 huh? Is this who I think it is?
        --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Me and group friends hang out Friday nights at the car wash behind Pep Boys on Camp Wisdom during good weather....
          04 GT
          91 LX

Comment

Originally posted by gip99gt View Post
            Me and group friends hang out Friday nights at the car wash behind Pep Boys on Camp Wisdom during good weather....
            during the winter time you are busy winning our pickem league.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

We hung out for a little on Saturday during the day around 3pm it wasn't that bad. I'm trying to hang in there as far as picks, I took a chance on a couple of games. I think I'm in second place...
              04 GT
              91 LX

Comment

Originally posted by BigTitan21 View Post
                If you're talking about the one in August where there was a whopping one days notice before the gtg then yeah I'm sure the turnout was next to nothing. It's usually better to plan a gtg further in advance. You'll get more of a turnout by giving everyone at least a 4-5 day notice. Sure the spontaneous times can be fun, but most everyone has a life and can't always drop what they're doing to go meet up last minute.

That said, I would still be up for a gtg if there is enough interest.
                Last edited by Lone Sailor; 11-30-2011, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                  If you're talking about the one in August where there was a whopping one days notice before the gtg then yeah I'm the turnout was next to nothing. It's usually better to plan a gtg further in advance. You'll get more of a turnout by giving everyone at least a 4-5 day notice. Sure the spontaneous times can be fun, but most everyone has a life and can't always drop what they're doing to go meet up last minute.

That said, I would still be up for a gtg if there is enough interest.
                  I'm still up for something out south or in east Texas. In mid-December, the '95 will be down for a couple of weekends due to a few improvements and necessary tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                    I'm still up for something out south or in east Texas. In mid-December, the '95 will be down for a couple of weekends due to a few improvements and necessary tune.
                    Should we start a new thread or just keep adding to this one?

Comment

I'm still in. I say for now meet at Wal-Mart till we find somewhere else.
                      Last edited by geartaker; 12-02-2011, 03:08 PM. Reason: forgot how to spell
                      Ace Duce

I can't play in the deep end of the sandbox, that's where the leprechaun is and he tells me to burn things!
                      sigpic

Comment

Walmart in Waxahachie, Cedar Hill, or Midlothian?

Comment

Hachie..... I talked to a buddy that was a officer over in Midlothian and he said that if the PD was slow that they would probably hassle us. He's in red oak now and said he'd talk with the other officers there not to hound us if we meet at sonic over there
                          Ace Duce

I can't play in the deep end of the sandbox, that's where the leprechaun is and he tells me to burn things!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by geartaker View Post
                            Hachie..... I talked to a buddy that was a officer over in Midlothian and he said that if the PD was slow that they would probably hassle us. He's in red oak now and said he'd talk with the other officers there not to hound us if we meet at sonic over there
                            If we have permission from Sonic, the PD can go piss up a rope, no matter the city.

Comment

That's true but we ain't staying at sonic for ever and have to hit the street at some point. There are or might be some of us that want to avoid all unnecessary dealings with law enforcement as possible. If we give them a aheads up they won't sit there and watch for any little wrong thing we do to roll on us. But that's just me
                              Ace Duce

sigpic

Comment

I'll meet wherever. If I don't give the police a reason to hassle me, they leave me alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X