Finally going to get paid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
    Per this entire thread the position that pays $100,000 per year is an engineer and that can only be achieved with years and years on the job experience, testing, pixie dust and Unicorn fucking.
    Or $85-$90K as a conductor absolutely no experience and 4 months of paid training. But who cares, if u make $100K or under you are just a piss poor lower class American like me.
    Originally posted by The King
    I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
      ... I am too low class...
      Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
      ... I am tried of low class pay....
      .. lower class Americans like me.
      ..just a piss poor lower class American like me...
      And the hits just keep hitting.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

My responsibility was making sure that a 200 million dollar aircraft was airworthiness.
        Really? I am in awe of your ability to include some misuse of the english language in every post.

As far as complaining about the difficulty of having an "intelligent" conversation, you should take a moment to go back and re read. You are lost in your own spin and contradicting your points.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
          Really? I am in awe of your ability to include some misuse of the english language in every post.

As far as complaining about the difficulty of having an "intelligent" conversation, you should take a moment to go back and re read. You are lost in your own spin and contradicting your points.
          English is my second language. What is urs?
          I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

• torcher.

Comment

Are your instruments and labels in your choochoo train labeled for you in your primary language?
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Ah, I see. How long have you been learning english?
                English is my first language. I have studied spanish and am not fluent. Why? I live in a country that uses english and I do all my business in english. Do you not?
                Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                Are your instruments and labels in your choochoo train labeled for you in your primary language?
                lol, beat me to it.
                Last edited by Jimbo; 05-10-2011, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Ridin' that NAFTA train

Comment

English is my second language.
                    I'm not sure I'd rank it that high.
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      Only thing I do is push the horn button. Fixing to push it now. Oops, that was $100. Going to push it again. There is another $100. Easy money.

Don r u still working out? Last time I saw u ur legs looks like flamingo legs.

Comment

You still shooting steroids and running your mouth like before?
                        Last edited by stangin4lyfe; 05-22-2011, 06:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                          You still shooting steroids and running your mouth like before?
                          LOL, because I will always be twice the size of you that makes me a roids shooter. If you trained 1/3 as hard as I do you might actually look good. Your problem is u have the same genetics as my macaw. And you so called "Branch Warren" leg workout? When we went out to eat I was giving him a hard time about that chicken shit workout you said he does. We had a good laugh over that. Now get off his nuts and move on.

By the way what do u always edit your posts about me? Scared of me?

Comment

LOL, because I will always be twice the size of you that makes me a roids shooter. If you trained 1/3 as hard as I do you might actually look good. Your problem is u have the same genetics as my macaw. And you so called "Branch Warren" leg workout? When we went out to eat I was giving him a hard time about that chicken shit workout you said he does. We had a good laugh over that. Now get off his nuts and move on.

By the way what do u always edit your posts about me? Scared of me?
                            So the answer would obviously be yes!

If you know Branch, I will find out who you are.
                            We do have plenty of mutual friends, ya know?

As for me editing my posts, don't take it personal...but I edit a lot of my posts, not just for you specifically, but in general.
                            Hope you are not too upset sweet cheeks!
                            Last edited by stangin4lyfe; 05-22-2011, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Only thing I do is push the horn button. Fixing to push it now. Oops, that was $100. Going to push it again. There is another $100. Easy money.

Who would have thought such a big guy could be such a little bitch?

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
                                Who would have thought such a big guy could be such a little bitch?
                                It's a pretty common occurence.

Comment

Working...
                                X