Finally going to get paid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
    8000 hours just to glue pipe together? Both of my cousins are licensed plumbers and they are both retards. I thought it was a $100 fee and you are a plumber.
    Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
    Is there really that many different ways to glue a pipe?
    Wow... and you two get butt hurt from others picking apart your profession? I'm not a pipefitter or a choo choo driver, but I can see that there would be more to being an all-around journeyman plumber than a choo choo driver.

Hypocracy at its finest.

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
      You know who I wish was plagued by unions? Banks. They could have to way overpay their employees and I'd only laugh at their misfortune.
      Have you seen some of the salaries and bonuses those leeches get?

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
        We are paid pretty well as is.

I hope we are NEVER unionized.
        Bankers are still lower class Americans like me.
        Originally posted by The King
        I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

• Lmao!
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Bankers are still lower class Americans
            Especially those investment bankers! ^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
              Especially those investment bankers! ^^^
              ibankers r da debil!

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                Wow... and you two get butt hurt from others picking apart your profession? I'm not a pipefitter or a choo choo driver, but I can see that there would be more to being an all-around journeyman plumber than a choo choo driver.

Hypocracy at its finest.
                I used to be a A&P mechanic, my license never expires, which took me 18 months of school. My responsibility was making sure that a 200 million dollar aircraft was airworthiness. So since I only went to school for 18 months and a plumber goes for 5 years that makes him more educated and there is more to it as a plumber? Wow I didn't know gluing 2 pieces of pipe is a more all-around jobs that checking for cracks on rotor blades with a borescope or tracing down defective avionics equipment.

Wow Denny, having a intelligent conversation with you is about as fun as taking a shit after downing a gallon of tabasco sauce.
                Originally posted by The King
                I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

I used to be a A&P mechanic, my license never expires, which took me 18 months of school. My responsibility was making sure that a 200 million dollar aircraft was airworthiness. So since I only went to school for 18 months and a plumber goes for 5 years that makes him more educated and there is more to it as a plumber? Wow I didn't know gluing 2 pieces of pipe is a more all-around jobs that checking for cracks on rotor blades with a borescope or tracing down defective avionics equipment.

Wow Denny, having a intelligent conversation with you is about as fun as taking a shit after downing a gallon of tabasco sauce.
                  If you think plumbing is just gluing two pieces of pipe together, than the conversation is truely not worth having anyway. Sorry it wasn't more fun. I'll add pictues of Dora the Explorer to explain it better to you. I can see that speaking above one's level of intellect could be frustrating. Sorry again.

Comment

...just to glue pipe...
                    ...glue a pipe?
                    ...glue two pieces of pipe...
                    ...gluing 2 pieces of pipe...
                    Is that all you have?

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                      Is that all you have?

Stevo
                      And he's on here whining about others over simplifying his profession. Classic.

This thread is derailing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        And he's on here whining about others over simplifying his profession. Classic.

This thread is derailing.
                        Fitting choice of words for a thread about choo-choos, LOL

Comment

• Denny = punny guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                            Fitting choice of words for a thread about choo-choos, LOL
                            It happens. Especially on these train wreck type threads.

Comment

• Freight train, you live in a double wide, don't you?

Comment

6 months training to push a button and make $100k or 5 years to glue two pieces of pipe and make what? Million a year?
                                Per this entire thread the position that pays $100,000 per year is an engineer and that can only be achieved with years and years on the job experience, testing, pixie dust and Unicorn fucking.

Comment

Working...
                                X