• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90GT50
    replied
    Originally posted by scootro View Post
    he gets shit on but this guy gets praises! i don't get it

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=11908
    Uhh, probably because capps started his own company, he didn't go work for a union job to get where he is today...

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Broncojohnny
    replied
    Sucks to be you, I got paid at least $5 for making this post.

Leave a comment:

• dewayne6243
    replied
    [QUOTE=Broncojohnny;258314]I hope they don't get video of you doing one of your five hour workouts where you bleed out of your eyes...[/QUOT

I workout in a private gym. No cameras allowed. Got to go. Need to put my finger on ice before I have to make another $940 round trip pushing the train horn button.

Leave a comment:

• Broncojohnny
    replied
    Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
    I think I hurt my finger pushing the train horn button so many times. I need to speak with my Union rep about more pay for my stressful work conditions.
    I hope they don't get video of you doing one of your five hour workouts where you bleed out of your eyes...

Leave a comment:

• dewayne6243
    replied
    Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
    He'd smash his finger and get 6 months paid leave.
    No, but if I show up to work drunk I will get off 1 year with pay and have to go to rehab with pay. Damn Union rules.

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    replied
    Originally posted by scootro View Post

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=11908
    Someone getting inheritance has nothing to do with me. I started in on this shit because of the unions as being part of the problem (a big part) that is tearing apart our workforce and ultimately our economy. This is one of many reasons why companies take their business out of the US, employing 3rd world drones in sweatshops and making us dependent on imports. We are no longer a nation of producers, but just consumers. Our biggestemployer is the government and the service industry.

These douchebags just so happen to be the epitome of union hands.

Leave a comment:

• scootro
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SMEGMA STENCH
    replied
    He'd smash his finger and get 6 months paid leave.

Leave a comment:

• exlude
    replied
    Yeah, you need to learn to stop talking.

Leave a comment:

• dewayne6243
    replied
    I think I hurt my finger pushing the train horn button so many times. I need to speak with my Union rep about more pay for my stressful work conditions.

Leave a comment:

• SMEGMA STENCH
    replied
    Solid barg in the OP

Leave a comment:

• Broncojohnny
    replied
    RAWR, I hope one of these days I can work out for three hours a day and be huge and talk about how awesome I am.

Oh wait, I did that for years. Then I realized it was a fucking stupid waste of my time.

Leave a comment:

• 90GT50
    replied
    Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
    LOL, like u know any of my friends. If you spent as much time looking for a job than sitting on the computer 24/7 at ur moms house you might actually be successful in life. I am out. Railraod called me to work. Got to go make $600 tonight pushing the horn button.
    Oh ok!

Leave a comment:

• dewayne6243
    replied
    Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
    Weird, "friends" of yours were making fun of you years ago for using roids, dewayne. Just saying what I was told...
    LOL, like u know any of my friends. If you spent as much time looking for a job than sitting on the computer 24/7 at ur moms house you might actually be successful in life. I am out. Railraod called me to work. Got to go make $600 tonight pushing the horn button.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X