Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
    So the answer would obviously be yes!

If you know Branch, I will find out who you are.
    We do have plenty of mutual friends, ya know?

As for me editing my posts, don't take it personal...but I edit a lot of my posts, not just for you specifically, but in general.
    Hope you are not too upset sweet cheeks!
    LOL, "u will find out who I am" but yet you say I am a roid shooter. I will tell u who I am. I am ur fantasy. You bump a 2 week old post to tell me I am a roid shooter but yet u don't even know me?

There is no winning with u. If I say I do roids you will say I am a cheater and that is why I am twice the size as you. If I say I don't then you will say I am a liar.

This is a fact. I train bigger, longer, and harder than u ever will. Both of my shoulders are shot and I am still in the gym 6 days a week sometimes with tears because of the pain but I still show up. I respect all my brothers in this sport including Branch, weather they are natural or on roids because they all put in 150% and love the sport like me. People like you just point fingers, make accusations, and will never respect the sport and the hard work people put in.
    Originally posted by The King
    I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
      LOL, "u will find out who I am" but yet you say I am a roid shooter. I will tell u who I am. I am ur fantasy. You bump a 2 week old post to tell me I am a roid shooter but yet u don't even know me?

There is no winning with u. If I say I do roids you will say I am a cheater and that is why I am twice the size as you. If I say I don't then you will say I am a liar.

This is a fact. I train bigger, longer, and harder than u ever will. Both of my shoulders are shot and I am still in the gym 6 days a week sometimes with tears because of the pain but I still show up. I respect all my brothers in this sport including Branch, weather they are natural or on roids because they all put in 150% and love the sport like me. People like you just point fingers, make accusations, and will never respect the sport and the hard work people put in.
      You see here…you just simply do not get it, but that is understandable.

I have no problem with what you do, I have been around the game a lot longer and train a lot harder than you think I do.

I will give you props though, you do not lie about it, but enough with the "I am better than you" attitude.
      I can guarantee you, I am not the only one that has this perception of you and your posts.

Comment

• Weird, "friends" of yours were making fun of you years ago for using roids, dewayne. Just saying what I was told...

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
          Weird, "friends" of yours were making fun of you years ago for using roids, dewayne. Just saying what I was told...
          LOL, like u know any of my friends. If you spent as much time looking for a job than sitting on the computer 24/7 at ur moms house you might actually be successful in life. I am out. Railraod called me to work. Got to go make $600 tonight pushing the horn button.
          I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

LOL, like u know any of my friends. If you spent as much time looking for a job than sitting on the computer 24/7 at ur moms house you might actually be successful in life. I am out. Railraod called me to work. Got to go make $600 tonight pushing the horn button.
            Oh ok!

Comment

• RAWR, I hope one of these days I can work out for three hours a day and be huge and talk about how awesome I am.

Oh wait, I did that for years. Then I realized it was a fucking stupid waste of my time.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Solid barg in the OP

Comment

• I think I hurt my finger pushing the train horn button so many times. I need to speak with my Union rep about more pay for my stressful work conditions.

Comment

• Yeah, you need to learn to stop talking.

Comment

• He'd smash his finger and get 6 months paid leave.

Comment

• he gets shit on but this guy gets praises! i don't get it

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                          he gets shit on but this guy gets praises! i don't get it

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=11908
                          Someone getting inheritance has nothing to do with me. I started in on this shit because of the unions as being part of the problem (a big part) that is tearing apart our workforce and ultimately our economy. This is one of many reasons why companies take their business out of the US, employing 3rd world drones in sweatshops and making us dependent on imports. We are no longer a nation of producers, but just consumers. Our biggestemployer is the government and the service industry.

These douchebags just so happen to be the epitome of union hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
                            He'd smash his finger and get 6 months paid leave.
                            No, but if I show up to work drunk I will get off 1 year with pay and have to go to rehab with pay. Damn Union rules.

Comment

I think I hurt my finger pushing the train horn button so many times. I need to speak with my Union rep about more pay for my stressful work conditions.
                              I hope they don't get video of you doing one of your five hour workouts where you bleed out of your eyes...
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Broncojohnny;258314]I hope they don't get video of you doing one of your five hour workouts where you bleed out of your eyes...[/QUOT

I workout in a private gym. No cameras allowed. Got to go. Need to put my finger on ice before I have to make another $940 round trip pushing the train horn button.

Comment

Working...
                                X