What makes the bible true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The King View Post
    Obviously intelligent posts are not "required". Otherwise you would simply have titled this thread and then left it open to others participation, while graciously excluding yourself. Try it now, it's not too late and we won't think any less of you. Simply read and learn, and don't feel so compelled to comment just for the sake of commenting.
    It's funny you mention that. In this thread you have added nothing but baseless conjecture. People already have a low opinion of you, so you don't have anything to lose by continuing to post nonsensically.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      It's funny you mention that. In this thread you have added nothing but baseless conjecture. People already have a low opinion of you, so you don't have anything to lose by continuing to post nonsensically.
      Trying (and failing) to insult only shows your frustration with yourself and this thread.....pathetic and exactly what I expected.

Comment

• It's impossible to have an intelligent conversation about religion with a Christian because when you bring up valid questions about their believes they either get defensive and butthurt and attack you and/or your credibility (ala King) or they fall back on the circular reasoning of quoting the Bible to support their beliefs (ala Wayne)...or they just tell you that God loves you even though he's gonna send you to Hell to burn (ala Denny).

Comment

Trying (and failing) to insult only shows your frustration with yourself and this thread.....pathetic and exactly what I expected.
          So angry! You really should get out more and enjoy life. Then you wouldnt be such a miserable old man. The world is thankful that you didnt procreate as I am sure that your kids would hate you if you did.

Comment

• Whatever you say doctor. Don't you have some fatties to attack and belittle?

Comment

Whatever you say doctor. Don't you have some fatties to attack and belittle?
              I thought that was what I am doing? Everything about you screams poor self control and low self esteem. Dont you want a box of chicken right now? Nom nom nom nom!!

Comment

• LOL

Actually some chicken would be good right now, nom-nom-nom. How'd you gain that Karnack the Magnificent talent anyway, of being able to see right through the innernet and knowing all?

Comment

LOL

Actually some chicken would be good right now, nom-nom-nom. How'd you gain that Karnack the Magnificent talent anyway, of being able to see right through the innernet and knowing all?
                  The Holy Spirit.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                    The Holy Spirit.
                    Sorry to tell you this doctor, but I don't think it was the Holy Spirit allowing you the talent to see through the innernet and know all. Rather it was likely a demon instead (in the finest tradition of BrianC), given that you were obviously lied to by this entity and given false information. That's no surprise though because you're simply following in the footsteps of the first humans who were similarly deceived in the Garden of Eden, as are we all to a greater or lesser extent.

Comment

LOL

I told him. No way am I letting you in. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        Best post you've ever made. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          Then you too lied to him, and as we all know from the Great Book, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit do not lie.

Fake JCs for $500 Alex........LOL

Comment

Then you too lied to him, and as we all know from the Great Book, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit do not lie.

Fake JCs for $500 Alex........LOL
                            Let's suppose for a second that what you claim is true. You aren't dead yet, how would you know he's lying?

Comment

• Read back several posts, and there you'll find your answer.

Comment

Read back several posts, and there you'll find your answer.
                                Because it's a demon? How would you make the distinction between a demon and the real thing?

Comment

Working...
                                X