No announcement yet.

God.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that you've started cursing, I know beyond any doubt that you're the typical hypocrite non-believers are often laughing at. Chill out brother, this is a car forum and not your personal pulpit, and trust me that nothing ever said in a car forum "gets my goat" LOL. If I choose to post, and how I choose to post, is my business and none of yours.

By the way, talisman, elcamino, and anyone else on the site is fine by me. This is a public forum after all so deal with it, or don't as you see fit.

Comment

Damn is a curse word? ok...

I can see that your ears are plugged and all you have is comebacks for everything said.

Carry on brother and "defend our faith"!!!
      Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
        Now that you've started cursing, I know beyond any doubt that you're the typical hypocrite non-believers are often laughing at. .

Is not this your post just a day or two ago?
        Originally posted by The King
        What kind of a puss would call the police over a potato gun?
        Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake
          Pretty damn sure I never mentioned "I or Me".
          Really???

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
          Damn right Im judgemental. I'm not even gonna address your throw of me being "rather full of myself". Damn bro.

I have watched you for years posting in this forum, and even though you tend to side with my beliefs, I'd have to say that I wish you not in my corner.
          "damn" 3X LOL

Watched me for years??? Sick

Comment

Is not this your post just a day or two ago?
            However, I have never posted a curse word in the Theology Corner. The Back Porch....who cares?

Following me around are we? I can't say I'm interested enough in your tirades to reciprocate. In fact, you've never really come to my attention, so feel free to go back to that status, hypocrite.

Comment

And now you are turning this into a personal vendetta.

Staying true to who you are.

Can I have my ear back, please?
              Photobucket

Comment

So what do we get if we win this?

Come on, guys...

Comment

And now you are turning this into a personal vendetta.
                  Staying true to who you are.
                  Can I have my ear back, please?
                  Judgemental hypocrite, don't like what you see in yourself LOL?

If you don't like what you've become here, click the big red X on the upper right corner of your browser window. No matter whatsoever.

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  Come on, guys...
                  There is no win-lose here, only aimless posts.

Comment

Maybe he uses a Mac w/o a VM or anything to surf DFWM.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                      You're just as bad as Paladin, dude. I feel sorry for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                        Maybe he uses a Mac w/o a VM or anything to surf DFWM.
                        Maybe

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                        You're just as bad as Paladin, dude. I feel sorry for you.
                        Tell all that to Paladin, "dude", instead of commenting behind his back. I'm sure he hangs about as much importance on your e-pinion as I do.

Comment

• Well, you two just quit. You guys are going to make Jesus do a facepalm. He doesn't need that since I make Him do that enough with my demeanor.

Comment

• I would just like to remind you all that God is great.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                              I would just like to remind you all that God is great.
                              Rock on!

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post

Come on, guys...
                                This is true. Like I had stated in the beginning, I have been reading this forum for years and have always thought why this guy thinks he is God with a baseball bat. I finally thought that maybe, just maybe I could make a little since to him. Even backed up and stated that I was trying to be kind and not spiteful. I guess I failed to see that he would treat me the same as he is the others. Shame really. The man has over 30
                                posts in this thread and none of them shows any significants. Just lame arguments towards most every post in here. Not even biblical arguments. Just personal conflicts. He claims to be defending the faith... Not one post suggest anything of the sort.
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X