God.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlackSnake
    The man has over 30 posts in this thread and none of them shows any significants. Like I had stated in the beginning, I have been reading this forum for years and have always thought why this guy thinks he is God with a baseball bat.
    This thread was intended to be insignificants. Did you seriously think the O.P. was looking for anything more?

Never presume to preach to me what I think, because you'll be pathetically wrong and then get your feelings hurt all over again when I set you straight. Maybe even hurt enough to curse some more.....you think?
    Last edited by The King; 12-02-2010, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
      I would just like to remind you all that God is great.
      and good.....

Comment

• Great.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Super

Comment

• last word FTL

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
              last word FTL
              Agreed.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                last word FTL
                Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                Agreed.
                If indeed it's FTL, then the O.P. should have the last word. Otherwise, post on brothers.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                  This thread was intended to be insignificants. Did you seriously think the O.P. was looking for anything more?

Never presume to preach to me what I think, because you'll be pathetically wrong and then get your feelings hurt all over again when I set you straight. Maybe even hurt enough to curse some more.....you think?
                  James. Shut up already. Your insults are childish at best. Instead up jacking up this thread any further, take it to pm,s.
                  Last edited by BlackSnake; 12-03-2010, 10:16 AM.
                  Photobucket

Comment

• So "shut up already" isn't childesh LOL?

This thread's for entertainment only, as the O.P. intended. Accept it as that, keep internet forums in context, and you'll be fine. There's nothing or nobody here in this thread that justifies me taking anything to pm,s, at least from what I've seen.

BTW kudos for doing your part in keeping the thread going.

James????

Comment

• [QUOTE=The King;36382]
                      This thread's for entertainment only, as the O.P. intended. QUOTE]

Are you sure?

Originally posted by The King View Post
                      If you choose not to defend your faith, that's your decision but is not mine. Threads such as this are started simply as a mockery.
                      I see sanitizing one's beliefs to avoid confrontation with someone else as being completely worthless.
                      Regardless, this thread is an attention whoring thread, plain and simple, regardless of what forum it's in.
                      This thread was intended to be insignificants.
                      Photobucket

Comment

• Yes, I'm sure.

Also, you should update how many times I've posted in this thread since you've exposed an infatuation in yourself with all things me LOL. Alternately, you could also post more about what childesh and insignificants are (again LOL).

Now, carry on.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          Survey says: There probably isn't one. Sorry.
                          I just like how this dude thinks something can be created by nothing. I mean, that makes total sense to me. Problem solved! There must not be a Creator. hahahaha

Did you know that the Founding Fathers were all scholars of the Old Testament, even the three which were not Christian but Deists? MANY of them were great scientific minds, as well, responsible for tons of inventions and a lot of our technology today. Israel, by the way, has the most frequency of scientific discovery of any other nation, and they believe in the same God we do. Anyway, our Founding Fathers made it a requirement to swear in on the Bible in court for this reason: They asserted that anyone who did not believe in a God as the Creator was not a rational thinker, because that person must believe something came from nothing, and that is just absurd. And you can find quotes where some of them state that as the reason for swearing in people with the Bible. lol

Congratulations, the Founding Fathers think you're a moron and anti-science. hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by BrianC View Post
                            I just like how this dude thinks something can be created by nothing. I mean, that makes total sense to me.
                            Wait, isn't that what you believe? Something came from nothing?

Comment

• Man, I forget about this forum for a couple of days and look at you silly assholes that believe the same thing going for each others throats. Can't we all just get along? BrianC, you believe that asthma is caused by demons. Arguing with you would be like trying to teach my border collie Latin. Seeing as border collies have the intelligence of a four year old, she might actually have a leg up on you, so to speak.

Comment

• Welcome back, tallywhacker!

Lol at "going for each others throats", drama queen. You slighty overestimate your importance, which is expected from an attention whore. Good job of living down to expectations.

Comment

Working...
                                X