What can you do with 10K in 3 months?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surely it is going to take a dive.

But if you want to see a trainwreck just wait until Buffett croaks. It is going to be the buying opportunity of the 21st century on that day.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      Surely it is going to take a dive.

But if you want to see a trainwreck just wait until Buffett croaks. It is going to be the buying opportunity of the 21st century on that day.
      I can't afford $73 stock you bastard. I want to buy some $4 shit so I can get more shares!
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• WinthorpeValentine in 3rd bitch

Comment

• Surely those calculations are incorrect. Genuflect2bullet makes 2% on a BAD day!
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            I can't afford $73 stock you bastard. I want to buy some $4 shit so I can get more shares!
            The secret is to buy a stock right before it splits. Then you got it made! I had one that split one time and I had four times the shares!
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              Surely those calculations are incorrect. Genuflect2bullet makes 2% on a BAD day!
              Didn't he say ye was up 2X% one day? LMAO

Comment

• It is amazing the power one individual can have.

Europe seems to be up today again. Let's hope we continue the good news.
                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• a few more + 17% days and i will back in the top 10. i doubt it will happen

Comment

• Wow, I'm currently at 4th place! I was thinking I would be happy if I made it to the top ten. We still have a while to go, but I still have no clue as to what I'm supposed to be doing.

Comment

• I'll be pretty satisfied if I just have a positive return. Apple is up a bit. Mosfet is cleaning up!

Comment

• Finally having a decent day. So far I am having a positive 9.31% gain today and moved up a few places. Just getting back to break even point would put me close to the top 10.
                        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• Another+ 10 I'll take it

Comment

• up 5.20% today and gained a couple spots... I still plan to sit on my 2 picks and ride them out.
                            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• I don't see why frenetic speculation and sheer luck aren't viable stock market strategies. I'm up 29% in a week.

Trying to learn about how trades actually work - bids and asks, buy and sell types, and the mechanics behind it all is interesting. Learning about the charts and what everything means, and why it's important is tough.
                              Men have become the tools of their tools.
                              -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by MOSFET View Post
                                I don't see why frenetic speculation and sheer luck aren't viable stock market strategies. I'm up 29% in a week.

Trying to learn about how trades actually work - bids and asks, buy and sell types, and the mechanics behind it all is interesting. Learning about the charts and what everything means, and why it's important is tough.
                                I'm just going off of what I think would be viable stocks. I don't know what one of your companies do, but I went ahead and picked up a few shares.

The rest of the mechanics take way too much of my attention span to retain any information. Too bad I'm not smoking pot anymore. I really think I could make a serious go at this stuff if I understood it better. I just get so bored with it so fast.

Comment

Working...
                                X