What can you do with 10K in 3 months?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by majorownage View Post
    Methinks there is a cheater. If you have a live stock ticker, you could easily scam this game. Does it delay the orders so that this cannot happen?
    Check a few posts back, Sherlock. I've already addressed it and he's already admitted it.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• Where did TYP go?
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• i think another 10 percent gain is in my future! wish i had time to sit here and trade intraday but gotta go work for the man.

Comment

• Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
            i think another 10 percent gain is in my future! wish i had time to sit here and trade intraday but gotta go work for the man.
            Just play the gap-ups.

Comment

• Good news is that my Goldman sachs stock is going up nicely
              1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Looks like I'm in 7th place after 2 days of playing. Lol u mad?
                Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• Originally posted by majorownage View Post
                  Looks like I'm in 7th place after 2 days of playing. Lol u mad?
                  Nope, I was going back from 4th to 5th the first few days, then fell to 29/30th. Now I am bouncing around from 9-11th.
                  www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• I'm in 3rd and haven't made a change since the first day...

and 3rd is the new 2nd around here :P
                    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                      and 3rd is the new 2nd around here :P
                      true dat. Damn cheaters.
                      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• Sold my silver (not in real life) and went to a US dollar derivative ETF. Lets see what happens
                        Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• back in the game! i was in last place and down 50% at one time. patience is paying off!

Comment

• All the way up into 4th(3rd! Lol)! I'm pretty happy. Not because I'm doing so well at the game, but because it reflects my actual investments and my 401k has jumped several thousand dollars in the last week. Keep on truckin'!

Comment

• FIXED

Originally Posted by racrguy
                              Look at his transactions. That will tell you what he's doing and when he's doing it.

Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• What's the difference between stop and limit orders? I thought I understood that a limit is to be sold at that exact price only (and with a normal brokerage the commission is higher for that convenience) and that a stop order triggered buying or selling a stock once the target was reached (with a normal commission), but the actual executed price may be more or less depending on how big of a swing the stock experienced.

I tried a few this morning and the limits seem to be working as expected, but the one stop order I placed sold immediately and it was $3 under my target. Was it a glitch in the game or am I misunderstanding the purpose?

Comment

Working...
                                X