What can you do with 10K in 3 months?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
    There is a company in the $10 price range that I have been eye balling. It probably won't double in three months but could very well double within a year.
    Of course it COULD happen... that's a lot different than saying you're confident it will happen ** cough MCP cough **. Hell, one of the names I cover did 6x in 5 months.
    Last edited by slow99; 09-29-2011, 09:00 PM.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

IF Goldman Sachs doubles in three months I'll be happier than a two-dick billy goat and it will have nothing to do with this game.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
        Of course it COULD happen... that's a lot different than saying you're confident it will happen ** cough MCP ** cough. Hell, one of the names I cover did 6x in 5 months.
        I look for them on a daily basis... lol

I am still looking for the next NFLX. The mere fact it started around a few dollars and nearly hit $300 in 5 years is mind boggling. I couldn't imagine having a 401k in that or even investing a small amount and doing the math.

For the reason above I will hold on to a small amount of shares of UNIS (not the company I was just thinking of though) but another good candidate imo with huge potential.
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I look for them on a daily basis... lol

I am still looking for the next NFLX. The mere fact it started around a few dollars and nearly hit $300 in 5 years is mind boggling. I couldn't imagine having a 401k in that or even investing a small amount and doing the math.

For the reason above I will hold on to a small amount of shares of UNIS (not the company I was just thinking of though) but another good candidate imo with huge potential.
          Or the fact that a company's Market Cap could grow 25% yet its share price fall 50% over the same period, lmao...
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

It is going to be another bumpy morning folks so hang on!
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Holy fucking shit, you aren't kidding me. IR down 15%??!

Comment

They preannounced.

Comment

IR fucked me big time on this game so far. Everyone kept talking about how buying their stock was good in other threads. It did good the first day and got me into 2nd place.... then it tanked.
                  www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Funny thing. I had a sell order placed yesterday for a few pennies above the close price but missed it... I hope it bounces Monday so I can get out because I think it will continue it's drop.

Comment

I'm up like $400. Sucks to be y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        I'm up like $400. Sucks to be y'all.
                        $300 now...I'm coming for ya!

Comment

Damn it, Drew passed me. This is an outrage!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Damn it, Drew passed me. This is an outrage!
                            Beginners luck, I assure you.
                            Men have become the tools of their tools.
                            -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                              They preannounced.
                              Yea, earnings are going to be 10% less, ZOMG sell it all!!!

Bad day to come out with something like that.
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I have no clue as to how this thing works, but I'm signed up, trying my luck with coffee, video games, and technologies.

Comment

Working...
                                X