Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
    When are these reports published?

Also, is Bernanke scheduled to speak again this week?
    No idea on when Uncle Ben is going to speak. Isn't it about time for him to drop some more money from a helicopter? lol At least maybe those clowns got the point and have stopped with their QE bullshit.

Earnings come out on different dates for different companies. Just looking at what I have seen so far, there is no indication of a recession. Credit markets have to dry up and people have to stop spending. Banks are much better capitalized than in 2008, unless they happen to be in Europe.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Will SW buy AA?

Wright Law can kiss their greasy ass, LOL!

Comment

• maybe someobody will drop a bomb on greece before i wake up in the am... im so sick of hearing about their busted ass finances.

Comment

• "Go Greek or don't go at all!"
          -Tim Geithner

Comment

• The fucking Greeks need to go bankrupt is what they need to do. lol

But it is good that they have provided us with this fantastic buying opportunity. Warren Buffett said the other day that he spent $4 billion on common shares in the third quarter, I'm sure he is quite busy today.
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              The fucking Greeks need to go bankrupt is what they need to do. lol

But it is good that they have provided us with this fantastic buying opportunity. Warren Buffett said the other day that he spent $4 billion on common shares in the third quarter, I'm sure he is quite busy today.
              I am excited. AMR had a wonderful bounce today. I lost a relatively small amount but I will be ready in another week or two to stop window shopping go on a shopping spree.

I still have a bit of doubt with the market how it is. I see a lot of "SP500 and others are officially in a bear market blah blah blah." I really think it will continue until a new president is elected. Sort of like how it did when Obama got in office, atleast temporary.
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Thanks Apple. That's what I get for putting the majority of my eggs in that basket. Again, very glad this is fake money.

Comment

• Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                  Thanks Apple. That's what I get for putting the majority of my eggs in that basket. Again, very glad this is fake money.
                  Haha, Amazon is where I put alot of mine. And they are tanking. Oh well, I wouldn't have put my money there if it was real anyhow. I like stocks that are below $2 lol.

Comment

• I diversified alot and getting my ass kicked by all of them!!!!!

Comment

• I ended up biting the bullet and selling off all the stocks that were all negative and didn't show any signs of slowing (that I can see) I lost some money in the deal, but at least I'm not bleeding anymore.

Comment

• Woohoo, still in the green with a 6% return today! Dropped to 5th though.

Comment

• Lol at genuflect2bullet.
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            I ended up biting the bullet and selling off all the stocks that were all negative and didn't show any signs of slowing (that I can see) I lost some money in the deal, but at least I'm not bleeding anymore.
                            The DOW rose towards the end of closing... i am going to keep mine in hopes they begin going up.
                            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• I hope this rally continues atleast for another day..
                              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• i'm out, i wanted to trade currency but doesnt look as though thats an option

Comment

Working...
                                X