No announcement yet.

Does God Want People to Go to Hell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no offense but read the Bible. Historically speaking, use a timeline if you will... it all comes together. Ancient "said cities" that the bible speaks of have been unearthed and proven to have existed.

i'll us this as an example...

The tombs where Caiphas was buried have been exumed. Now for those who dont know Annas was the father in-law of Caephas. The Scripture tells us that immediately after His arrest, Jesus was led to Annas (John 18:13) for a preliminary examination. Well Annas was perhaps the most powerful and influential man in Jerusalem. He served as the High Priest from 7-15 A.D. Even after he was removed from offce in 15 A.D. he still retained the title. See Luke 3:2, John 18:19, 22; 24 an Acts 4:6 where he is called the "High Priest" even though he was not actually the High Priest. So great was his influince over the priestly party that 5 of his sons as well as his son in-law Caephas (John 18:13) and his grandson Mathiias each served as the High Priest.

What im trying to explain is that when Jesus was bought before them, He was tried and found guilty for His Great Crime. As soon as Jesus had made His great claim, the High priest gave the verdict (mathew 26:65) Afer the period of silence, the High Priest spoke again. read mathew 26:63 This time CAEPHAS PLACES JESUS "under oath" ("I adjure thee") , the most solemn and weightiest oath of all, namely, "by the living God."

Caephas' tomb was exumed, proven by archaeogical analysis to have existed during this "timeline." Caephases tomb has been proven to have existed. Correction. The tomb where he was buried exists. During these times that the Word of God speaks of.

Read the Bible to come up with your own conclusion. The Great Book is based on "Fact" in an archaelogical stand point. The Bible is not a "fairy-tale" or as you said ealier.... Biblical fiction.

Josephus, do your research now, was a JEWISH HISTORIAN hired by the Romans as a transcriber to document everything as it unfolded during Jesus' trial. he was a "neutral" stand point if you will during the "trial"
    his trancriptions exist to this day. he was a "court reporter" of sorts...

Where did ya get geologically from?! i mentioned geographically.
    Last edited by 4.6coupe; 12-19-2010, 09:20 AM.
    ./ ____ _ _\.
    (]]]_ o _[[[)
    \o_FORD_o/
    |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

A thread specifically designed to bait people into an age old argument. Somebody is having fun.

Comment

Pics or vids or it never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Mychael101 View Post
          Pics or vids or it never happened.
          You can't fix stupid.
          ./ ____ _ _\.
          (]]]_ o _[[[)
          \o_FORD_o/
          |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            Oh jesus christ. Another scripture quoting looney.
            spoken like a true asshat yankee...

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
              Oh jesus christ. Another scripture quoting looney.
              ^^^^^
              Another worthless post.

Can you imagine that, someone quoting Scripture.....in a Theology Forum of all places.

Comment

Originally posted by 4.6coupe View Post
                You can't fix stupid.
                Says the person that believes that a man walked on water, turned water into wine, committed suicide by cop, then rose from the dead.......

How ever could I doubt you and the bible, its just so plausible.

Comment

Originally posted by Mychael101 View Post
                  Says the person that believes that a man walked on water, turned water into wine, committed suicide by cop, then rose from the dead.......

How ever could I doubt you and the bible, its just so plausible.

Like i mentioned... you cant fix stupid. Ignorant yes, but not stupid.
                  Last edited by 4.6coupe; 12-20-2010, 07:46 PM.
                  ./ ____ _ _\.
                  (]]]_ o _[[[)
                  \o_FORD_o/
                  |__|.....|__|

Comment

Originally posted by 4.6coupe View Post
                    Like i mentioned... you cant fix stupid. Ignorant yes, but not stupid.
                    Why are his beliefs stupid and yours arent? No very brotherly of you.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                      Why are his beliefs stupid and yours arent? No very brotherly of you.
                      uh...I think he said ignorant...not stupid...

Comment

Working...
                      X