Evolution: The Grand Experiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by exlude View Post
    Not if you ask BrianC, it's a demon that must be exorcised. Lucky for us, he can do it over the phone.

lol If I were in need of an exorcism, I'd most certainly go the professional route and have a priest perform the ritual.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
      lol If I were in need of an exorcism, I'd most certainly go the professional route and have a priest perform the ritual.

Dude, his wife is a brain doctor. You can totally trust him.

Comment

Ruh-Roh.....a priest might not work for me anyway, since I'm not Catholic.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianC View Post
          Incorrect. It's just that this guy decided, by the time he made the video, that evolution was crap. I bet you didn't even watch the entire video all the way through.

He interviews nearly all top evolution scientists in their fields, and they all admit to the hoaxes and the lack of evidence for creation. There is nothing wrong with this video. It is clearly a biased video, because by the time the creator finished making it, there was no evidence for evolution left, and evolution seemed ridiculous. Any objective research done like this guy did this research is going to come out exactly the same. It started objective, but in the end, he concluded that evolution was absurd, and he concluded this from what evolution scientists told him. lol
          Evolution is absurd. Yeah, and Gil Gerard used a time machine, went back and ejaculated into the Primordial Ooze.....oh, wait...your kind doesn't believe in the Ooze....sorry.
          "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

The saved cannot be possessed.
            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
              The saved cannot be possessed.
              I already know that, thus I posted "If I were in need of.......".

I presume you were commenting for the benefit of the other forum readers.

Comment

Close, asthma and other illnesses indeed are a part of our world because of sin, though they do not necessarily afflict certain individuals because of those individuals' own sins.

Is this because of the original sin of adam and eve eating from the tree of knowledge?

Comment

Originally posted by jasone View Post
                  Is this because of the original sin of adam and eve eating from the tree of knowledge?
                  Yes, their original sin corrupted our world and mankind has been furthering that corruption ever since.

Comment

BrianC is trolling.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I believe the mind is a very powerful thing and can cause a lot of issues with the body. That's been proven time and time again. The leading cause of cancer, according to doctors, is stress, which is a thing of the mind. High stress levels cause acidic pH in the body which increases cortisol production which masks cancer cells from the immune system's leuken 1 & leuken 2 which flag cancerus cells (I think I'm explaining that correctly). So, the cancer cells are allowed to exist in the body unless stress levels are eliminated or unless some type of food or medication is introduced into the system which causes the body's pH to go alkaline, reducing cortisol production. At this point, cortisol no longer masks the cancer cells and they are marked for termination and ejected from the body. There is a book written by a doctor who had breast cancer and beat it called I'm Not Afraid of Cancer anymore, by Dr. Day. She explains this and other things about cancer and how she beat it with natural means such as diet and stress reduction and other things which raised the pH to an alkaline level.

As far as sin causing physical issues, I've explain this many times. I don't know how the physical and metaphysical interact, but they have effects on each other in some way. And you're welcome to make fun of it all you want, but you still cannot disprove the scientific evidence I put forth or the evidences against evolution. And so you resort to a previous statement I said which you find absurd, but about which you have no evidence. I never said that genetics or microscopic organisms are not to blame for asthma. I simply said that the root cause was sin which allowed demonic influence to cause issues with a person. Personally, I think sin can really affect the body in a fairly negative way and even genetics and microscopic organisms.

For example, people who have multiple personality disorder can change their genetics instantly just by switching personalities. I know because I've worked with many of them. I used Ellis Skolfield's method to get them healed up. He managed to get tons of multiples healed up, something which has never been done before. He said that when multiples fully integrate their personalities, most all of their diseases and sicknesses go away instantly for some reason. He didn't understand exactly why this happened, but I understood why it happened and he said he believed I was likely right in my understanding. It has to do with sins causing issues in the body.

Now, when working with multiples, if one personality switches into the body, you'll see characteristics change such as the person's eye color. Also blood type and medical conditions. Multiples are known to have one blood type at one testing of their blood and a different blood type at a different testing, because different alternate personalities were out in the body during each blood test. When an alternate personality switches into control of the body, some will take off their glasses and have perfect eyesight. But when a different alternate personality switches back into the body, the eyesight gets bad again instantly and they need the glasses. And when the multiple gets fully integrated (meaning all of their alternate personalities heal from their sins and abuses and integrate into one single person), their eyesight becomes good and they no longer need their glasses. Also, their sense of touch goes to normal, where as before they could not sense pain or pleasure hardly at all. Their sense of smell is restored, too. Their vision goes from tunnel vision to normal. All KINDS of health issues resolve themselves. It's very impressive. The cause is purely a mental thing. The mind is no longer split and at war with itself in the form of many persons. It is now one single mind. And when this happens, the mind begins to control the brain properly, and the brain causes the body to come into a balance which eliminates the diseases and illnesses it had before. Sometimes, terminal diseases vanish completely. There's plenty of evidence to show the mind has a huge effect on the body. What I'm proposing is taking it a step further to say that there is something spiritual in nature affecting the physical. That's what the Bible teaches, and if Christians actually read what their Bible teaches and understood it, they would believe exactly the same thing. Most don't make the connection, though.
                      Dude, youre so full of shit. You spout off ignorant shit as if it is fact banking on the ignorance or disinterest of people on here not to call you on your BS. And then if you do get challenged you go off with some long winded rhetoric full of more biased bullshit. Leading cause of cancer is stress? Wow. You are one delusional propagandist.

Comment

Yes, their original sin corrupted our world and mankind has been furthering that corruption ever since.
                        that seems unfair.

Comment

A leading scientific philosopher, Dr. Karl Popper said, "Evolution is not a fact. Evolution does not even qualify as a theory or a hypothesis. It is a metaphysical research program and it is not really testable science." He said that because for something to be science, it must be observable, testable and replicable in a laboratory. Evolution theory cannot be observed, tested or replicated in a laboratory, and neither can Creation theory. Therefore, they are both religious views. Do they have scientific implications? Sure. Are they science? No.
                          Wait wait wait, I missed this the first time around and didn't get a chance to laugh at it.

LOL

Evolution has been observed and has been tested. Not yet replicated on our own, but then again, neither has life. Doesn't mean it can't be. BrianC's logical fallacies FTL.

Comment

Originally posted by jasone View Post
                            that seems unfair.
                            Mankind had/has free will, and free will doesn't seem unfair to me.

Also, Jesus died for those sins in order to reconcile us with God. If we simply accept that sacrifice of our own free will, all of our sins are forgiven and the corruption of this world will have no impact upon us. I have accepted Jesus' sacrifice and thank Him daily for it.

Comment

I presume you were commenting for the benefit of the other forum readers.
                              This would be correct.
                              Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                                Leading cause of cancer is stress? Wow. You are one delusional propagandist.
                                Actually...

“An anxious heart weighs a man down, but a kind word cheers him up” (Proverbs 12:25, NIV).

“I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears” (Psalm 34:4).

“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:6-7).

“Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you” (1 Peter 5:6-7) (Also see Psalm 55:22-23)

“Then Jesus said to his disciples: ‘Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. Life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?’” (Luke 12:22-26, NIV). (Also see Matthew 6:25-34)

“Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God” (Psalm 42:5).

“Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and shun evil. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones” (Proverbs 3:5-8).

“…the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God’s will. And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose” (Romans 8:26-28).

“And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:19).

“I can do everything through him who gives me strength” (Philippians 4:13).

The apostle Paul found his strength in God, He reminds us that, “I …have …been in prison …frequently, been flogged …severely, and been exposed to death again and again. Five times I received from the Jews the forty lashes minus one. Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was stoned, three times I was shipwrecked, I spent a night and a day in the open sea, I have been constantly on the move. I have been in danger from rivers, in danger from bandits, in danger from my own countrymen, in danger from Gentiles; in danger in the city, in danger in the country, in danger at sea; and in danger from false brothers. …I have known hunger and thirst and have often gone without food; I have been cold and naked. …Who is weak, and I do not feel weak? Who is led into sin, and I do not inwardly burn? If I must boast, I will boast of the things that show my weakness. …I will not boast about myself, except about my weaknesses. …[God] said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.’ Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong” (2 Corinthians 11:23-12:10).

“So we say with confidence, ‘The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?’” (Hebrews 13:6).

“…put your hope in the LORD both now and forevermore.” (Psalm 131:1)
                                Last edited by BlackSnake; 12-07-2010, 07:34 PM.
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X