No announcement yet.

Evolution: The Grand Experiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You fools honestly believe in demonic possession? You guys are wierd.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake
      Damn right Im judgemental.
      Originally posted by BlackSnake
      Truth!
      Truth! lol

Comment

Originally posted by BrianC View Post
        Science has observed ADAPTATION, just like you said! That's not evolution, though. Just because an animal can "micro-evolve" so far from his original gene pool that he cannot reproduce with his own species anymore does not mean he's going to change into a completely different animal at some point. We have never once seen that happen, not today, no in our recorded history, and not in the fossil record!

If you watched the video, you will see one of the experts at the museum in London say that they have the largest collection in the world, 9 million fossils, and not one of them, or any of the other fossils in the world, have transitions in them - not one missing link.

Adaptation is science. Macro-evolution and any other type of evolution is not scientific because it cannot be observed, tested or reproduced. If it can, please, by all means, show me. Oh, and present it to Hovind too, because he's offering $250,000 to anyone who can prove macro-evolution occurs and is scientific.
        LMFAO...what do you think evolution is? One day a rat wakes up as an woolly mammoth? Or is it a series of microevolutions that over time accumulates to make a completely different animal?

BTW, one portion of the definition of speciation for sexual reproducing animals is an animal that is non-sterile and sexually isolated from its previous species (in one form, that means it can no longer reproduce with its previous species). If you weren't clueless, that would have been one of the first things you would have tried to understand when studying evolution. But, alas, you are.

P.S. Polyploidy speciation.

Comment

I don't think he was diagnosing or curing cancer with his statement. lol

And I explained how cancer is caused by stress. Scientists have proven that stress causes the body's pH to go acidic instantly, and this causes cortisol production to increase.

Scientists have also proven that cancer cannot exist in a body which is alkaline instead of acidic, because cortisol production is lowered and cancer cells are identified and flushed out of the body. It's very simple. Again, just read Dr. Day's book I'm Not Afraid of Cancer Anymore. She's a medical doctor who got cancer and decided to research it and figure out how to cure it and she did and it worked for her. She figured out the causes and how to eliminate the causes. Stress reduction was one of the most effective ways to eliminate the acidic pH, at which point cancer cannot grow in the body anymore. It's pretty simple. Read up on it before you go spouting out absurd uneducated opinions again.
          I feel like I've seen this argument before. Wait...was it that time you lied in saying that the Merck says that the only cause of asthma was stress? Yeah, that was it.

But in your ever ignorant mind, you completely disregard the scientific process for a singular incident that ignores compounding factors. Did you consider that stress is not the single cause of acidic pH within the body. I only mention that to show your simple mindedness. I won't even go into the bullshit of the acid/alkaline theory of disease.

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
            I feel like I've seen this argument before. Wait...was it that time you lied in saying that the Merck says that the only cause of asthma was stress? Yeah, that was it.

But in your ever ignorant mind, you completely disregard the scientific process for a singular incident that ignores compounding factors. Did you consider that stress is not the single cause of acidic pH within the body. I only mention that to show your simple mindedness. I won't even go into the bullshit of the acid/alkaline theory of disease.
            I could break all that he says down physiologically and show him he's wrong but it wont do any good and it isnt worth my time. Thats why I told him to research the body's buffer system and the cortisol pathway. It's way more complicated than he makes it out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
              I could break all that he says down physiologically and show him he's wrong but it wont do any good and it isnt worth my time. Thats why I told him to research the body's buffer system and the cortisol pathway. It's way more complicated than he makes it out to be.
              I'm sure you know 10x what I do on the subject, and I can easily see through the BS.

But as you'll noticed, I've taken the same approach. I'm not going to put more than a couple sentences effort into any of his posts.

Comment

Dude, I wouldn't let a priest perform an exorcism on me. They use holy water, which is absolutely absurd and a practice brought in from Pagan mysticism back in the 800s if I'm not mistaken. They say things such as "the power of Christ compels you" and they command the demons out themselves, not necessarily in Jesus' name and authority.
                You have experienced or witnessed this personally, or as is more likely the case are simply embellishing what you've heard from Hollywood script writers? Either way, saying things such as "the power of Christ compels you" would be directly referring to Jesus' name and authority, and not their own. Simple logic there, Watson.

Originally posted by BrianC
                Any true born again Christian can do it. You don't need to be a priest or pastor. So your logic is flawed in going to a priest or pastor for that type of thing.
                So, a priest or a pastor can not be a born again Christian? Again, simple logic there, Watson.

Originally posted by BrianC
                And as long as a Christian understands their authority and protection in Christ, they will not be possessed or attacked. I was attacked by a demon one time, and once I dealt with it, I learned how to make sure that type of thing never happened again.
                This would indicate then that you did not understand your own authority and protection in Christ at the time you were attacked by a demon, since once you have done so (as you said above) you will not be possessed or attacked in the first place. True?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post

In regard to your first statement paragraph, I disagree. You have this idea that God possesses us. Now, it is one thing to have property ownership (possession). It is another thing entirely to control us and our free-will, like a demon does when we are possessed by one. God will not possess us in that fashion, because it removes our free-will and allows Him completely control over us. That would be what tongues speakers are doing. They claim God's possessing them (via the Holy Spirit) and praying through them. They allow God this total possession. And those who take it further end up "drunk in the spirit", where they convulse and do crazy things, just like in Hinduism, and just like demon possessed people do at times. Never once in the Bible do we see a believer being possessed by God, and I don't think we see any believers possessed by demons either. But we are told not to cast demons out of people unless they're ready to have them cast out and fill the void.

If a person is to be demon possessed, they must open a door to allow the demon in at some point in their life. Christians, contrary to popular belief, do not shed all of the effects of their sins when they're saved. They shed the guilt of them and have salvation, but they still must repent to remove rights from the demons to tempt and cause them problems. Baptism in water is something that many have reported to help a lot with temptation reduction for some reason. When I was saved (which snuck up on me out of nowhere, by the way), I felt this need to tell my mother everything I could think of that I'd ever done wrong and tell her I'd never do it again (repent). I didn't cover everything, unfortunately, and I didn't get baptized in water till 6 years later. So everything was awesome for 1-2 years, and then I fell back into temptation and my life sucked for a few years, then I got baptized and made a conscious effort to repent and change, and my life got much better after that.

Example of Christian possession. This one lady went to a Mennonite church. They believed in wearing head-coverings. Oddly enough, there has been a lot of evidence to show that head-coverings prevent this tongues spirit from entering into or staying in a person, if the person wears the head-covering out of obedience. Very strange. But notice that the only church Paul tells to wear head-coverings is the Corinthian church, and they were the only church speaking in Pagan tongues. It apparently stopped after that, because in 300 AD we have a Christian pastor saying that the tongues of 1 Corinthians is virtually none existent in the Christian church at that time. So they knew of Pagan tongues and the head-coverings stopped it, it would seem. Paul says that the head-covering is a sign of authority to the angels. I believe that means fallen angels. God's angels need to signs of authority on believers heads, but apparently fallen angels do.

Okay, back to the story. So they lady who goes into the Mennonite church gets saved, and they tell her that Christians wear head-coverings. She says that's fine and they go to put one on her. She starts to suddenly scream "NO NO NO! NO HEAD-COVERING! GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!" Now, keep in mind, she actually got born again at that church that night, if my friend was telling me her story correctly, and then after being born again, she agreed to wear the head-covering and then suddenly was possessed by a demon and rejected it. They cast the demon out of her, and then when they were finished with that, she put on the head-covering with no problems whatsoever. She was a born again Christian, and then the possession occurred. She had already repented, asked forgiveness, and accepted salvation and felt awesome, but still a demon remained in her and possessed her.

You would have to believe that no evangelicals or Pentecostals who speak in tongues are saved, because the actual tongue speakers who are not faking it are possessed.

Ellis Skolfied explains this, and tells many stories about head-coverings, in Demons in the Church. Great book. His wife just wears a little hair loop as her head-covering. It's stylish I suppose. Would've fit perfectly in the 50s. Gidget wore similar stuff. lol

When a Believer receives Christ as their personal savior, the Holy Spirit comes into that believers body. Jesus has at that time laid claime to that person for His own. Demons cannot occupy the same place as the Holy Spirit.
                  Prove this scripturally. I guarantee you cannot. There's nothing biblical which states that. People say God cannot be in the presence of sin, and yet the Bible claims Satan is accusing us before God daily, so apparently Satan (the very embodiment of sin) can be in the presence of God. Which would mean demons can be in the presence of the Holy Spirit in someone's body.

Also, I would suggest reading The Shining Man with Hurt Hands by Ellis Skolfield. Excellent book. Gives a person a whole new understanding of what the spiritual realm is. It proves that everyone has a "spiritual space", like a plot of land in the spiritual realm, and that people with multiple personality disorder are the only ones who can actually see that plot of land. However, when God would show the prophets visions, He would do so while they were "in the spirit" (in their spirit body) and in the spiritual realm. That realm we see the prophets go into is the same realm. But we have our own sort of private plot of land in that world - we just cannot see it like they can. And Jesus (more accurately the Holy Spirit) is in everyone's spiritual space whether they're a believer or not. Now, that doesn't mean they're saved, of course. It just means that the Holy Spirit is there to convict them of sin, as the Bible says He does, but many people I think deaden their conscious and cannot feel His conviction any longer. That's very different than the Holy Spirit making you born again, though, of course. To show this spiritual plot of land in us biblically, Jesus says Heaven is inside us. Read that book online if you get time. It's not very long and much of it is chat logs with multiples so you can see actual events as they happened, so it's a quick read.

www.fishhouseministries.com, click on The Shining Man under Books in Print on the left.

In reference to the verses you posted, none of that can biblically prove your case that a Christian cannot be possessed by a demon. But hey, you are welcome to believe what you wish. I'm simply asking you to research it with a book or two I've recommended. Ellis is a friend of mine, and some of his friends are friends of mine, and they're trying to get Demons in the Church scanned in and put up on the internet, but it's taking a while. That one is a bit more difficult to find, but well worth it. Great book. Brings up a lot that people don't realize or think much about in regard to demons. The Shining Man is excellent too. Probably one of my favorite books.

I must say that once I read The Shining Man, Jesus' supposedly "figurative" statements had completely different meaning, because of things in the spiritual realm. Made a lot more sense and had a much more in-depth meaning once I learned what I did from The Shining Man.

Comment

LMFAO...what do you think evolution is? One day a rat wakes up as an woolly mammoth? Or is it a series of microevolutions that over time accumulates to make a completely different animal?

BTW, one portion of the definition of speciation for sexual reproducing animals is an animal that is non-sterile and sexually isolated from its previous species (in one form, that means it can no longer reproduce with its previous species). If you weren't clueless, that would have been one of the first things you would have tried to understand when studying evolution. But, alas, you are.

P.S. Polyploidy speciation.
                    Oh, wow, you can use big words! Good for you!

I HAVE explained this to you. It's called adaptation or microevolution. We're not talking about different species. We're talking about different "kinds". A horse and a dog are two different "kinds" of animals. But a horse and a zebra are the same kind of animal - a horse or species of horse. A horse and mule are the same kind (horses) even if they cannot breed.

And in the video I posted, you have one of the leading evolutionist research scientists and experts on fossils at the British museum which houses the most fossils in the world (9 million) and she says that absolutely NO transitional fossils have been found in any collection on earth. You'd know that if you had watched the video...

Darwin said that if evolutionism were true, then there should be tons and tons of transitional fossils showing change from one kind of animal to another. Species is not a good word to use BECAUSE science has muddied the definition by making one species different than another once they cannot reproduce. Which is why I use the word "kind" now, so that there is no confusion. I once discussed this with an evolutionist who suggested the use of kind rather than species since species was confusing due to the definition. I agreed and started using "kind" instead.

Comment

First of all, I never said stress was the ONLY cause of cancer, nor did I say stress was the ONLY thing which causes pH to be acidic. For instance, if you read Dr. Day's book about cancer, you'll find that your diet can play a big role in your body's pH. In fact, I have a pH food chart on my refrigerator which shows how acidic or alkaline different foods are. Dehydration can cause it too. Alkaline water machines are a big help in balancing pH levels as well. I was considering buying one not long ago. However, stress is the strongest effector of pH in the body, and so stress is the best place to approach fixing the problem. I have pH paper sitting on my desk here, actually. I've played around with it at times to see how mood can affect it. I would test myself when I was stressed and come out at around 6.5 pH (acidic). Then, I would do something I knew could instantly relax and relieve stress (music is one way along with deep breathing and other things). Then I would test again within a minute or two. My pH would go up from 6.5 to 7 or 7.5 with a matter of minutes. They've shown how if you kill cows any other way than slitting their throats, they have an instant biological change in their body where their blood goes acidic and makes the meat less nutritious and more acidic. There are a lot of studies out there which you probably have not read.

Isn't it funny how you like to accuse me of things which are not true or that you just assume are untrue only to find out that I know exactly what you're talking about?

And I did not lie about the Merck manual. I told you what it said, and then I later informed you that I was showed the actual scans of the pages at a seminar. How that is lying I do not know. I love how you all have resorted to trying to make me out to be a liar in an attempt to get rid of me, though. Guess I must be doing something right.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                        You have experienced or witnessed this personally, or as is more likely the case are simply embellishing what you've heard from Hollywood script writers? Either way, saying things such as "the power of Christ compels you" would be directly referring to Jesus' name and authority, and not their own. Simple logic there, Watson.
                        You should really research this more. Neil T. Anderson's book The Bondage Breaker is a great read in regard to this stuff.

Yeah, I've seen some exorcisms in person which did not work. lol And I've seen a lot on video which appeared to work, but didn't. I've also heard from friends who have been to Bob Larson's meetings. He's a big "demon expert" supposedly, yet he wants money to cast out the demons usually. lol What a joke... And he doesn't do it correctly many times either, which results in the demon not being exorcised. Again, you should do some research on it.

For me, work with multiples over the phone or internet. And what I do happens exactly like it happened with hundreds of people when Ellis Skolfield was helping multiples. You can read about that in The Shining Man with Hurt Hands on www.fishhouseministries.com under Books in Print on the left. I've done a lot of study and research into this subject. I know quite a bit about it and I have used it nearly every day with multiples for the past 3 1/2 years.

So, a priest or a pastor can not be a born again Christian? Again, simple logic there, Watson.
                        Ummm... I think you misunderstood what I said. I was saying that ANY born again Christian can cast out demons if they know how, and that there is no need to only seek out a priest or pastor for that purpose. You misunderstood what I meant.

This would indicate then that you did not understand your own authority and protection in Christ at the time you were attacked by a demon, since once you have done so (as you said above) you will not be possessed or attacked in the first place. True?
                        That is correct. I did not understand the authority Christ had given me in the realm of protection from demons and the fact that I had permission to use His authority to command them away from me or not to bother me, etc.. That's why I started on an in-depth study of that stuff the next day after that event. You will find similar cases to mind in Neil T. Anderson's The Bondage Breaker, where people's simple lack of understanding of what their rights are as Children of God cause problems with demons. For one to have authority and for one to pick up authority and use it are two different things. Kind of like Morpheus says to Neo, "There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path." Neo got beat up and whooped many times when he "knew" the path, but when he walked it, he was owning the agents. lol Sorry, but that movie has a lot of great biblical lessons in it, oddly enough. Great movie.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                          I know about the body's buffer system. For instance, lemons are acidic until they enter the body and get broken down, at which point the alkaline minerals/vitamins are removed and stored in the body's alkaline buffer system. When a person eats acidic foods, their body will inject things into the mix to bring it to an alkaline level. Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc and Potassium are the four main alkaline mineral used in the buffer system. In fact, a few years ago my doctor gave me a whole write-up on it and some research to back it up and it told how much a person needs of those different minerals in order to keep their buffer system well stocked, if you will.

The problem is that most people's buffer system is not well stocked. It's depleted. And when this occurs, the body cannot inject enough alkaline minerals to bring the food to an alkaline level, which causes problems.

When the body goes very acidic, the cortisol levels increase. It's fairly simple, even if I don't go discussing the inner workings of it all. What I stated is factual. You'd do well to go research it. I'm only repeating what research has shown. You will not find one cancer patient with an alkaline pH. That was one of the first clues to acidity being a major requirement for cancer to exist in a body.

Comment

What about the lie you told on the granite halos thread? Know anything about that?
                            Men have become the tools of their tools.
                            -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by MOSFET View Post
                              What about the lie you told on the granite halos thread? Know anything about that?
                              Again, it wasn't a lie. It was bad information I came across on the net. And I corrected the bad information. That was my mistake. It doesn't make the halos thread any less accurate in its finds.

Comment

I know about the body's buffer system. For instance, lemons are acidic until they enter the body and get broken down, at which point the alkaline minerals/vitamins are removed and stored in the body's alkaline buffer system. When a person eats acidic foods, their body will inject things into the mix to bring it to an alkaline level. Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc and Potassium are the four main alkaline mineral used in the buffer system. In fact, a few years ago my doctor gave me a whole write-up on it and some research to back it up and it told how much a person needs of those different minerals in order to keep their buffer system well stocked, if you will.

The problem is that most people's buffer system is not well stocked. It's depleted. And when this occurs, the body cannot inject enough alkaline minerals to bring the food to an alkaline level, which causes problems.

When the body goes very acidic, the cortisol levels increase. It's fairly simple, even if I don't go discussing the inner workings of it all. What I stated is factual. You'd do well to go research it. I'm only repeating what research has shown. You will not find one cancer patient with an alkaline pH. That was one of the first clues to acidity being a major requirement for cancer to exist in a body.
                                Let's just this once take what this post says at face value and being true (because frankly I don't feel like researching it) cancer is NOT caused by a demon, possession, or some other form of theist mumbo jumbo magic.

Comment

Working...
                                X