No announcement yet.

Rick Perry's Facebook is getting a little bloody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm laughing that someone thinks there is anything "red" in or near Austin....
    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
    86 SVO - Sold
    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
      I'm laughing that someone thinks there is anything "red" in or near Austin....
      Colleges do that to cities.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        Especially those with 55k students. It's also the state capitol meaning all those state gub'ment jobs are there.

<-------- proud parent of a Longhorn grad that is still a conservative.

Comment

Grads are easy to shift back to conservative. Ask them to give away some of their GPA, starting salary, etc to the deadbeats. Most can think thru it, even if the professors cannot.

I bleed burnt orange. Hook'em.
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

I like that the internet is starting to ruin more and more politicians. Lets keep it up.

Comment

Not in College Station.... there are a few hippies but they hide in the crack houses up in Bryan or they will get run over by Bubba the Aggie in his bubba truck.

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyJustinTaliwhacker95 View Post
                I like that the internet is starting to ruin more and more politicians. Lets keep it up.
                Lol Rick Perry ruined by some women on Facebook. Hadn't got the word.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

lol

Comment

That stupid weiner mother fucker was. So... it can and does happen.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Jesus Christ Perry is a fucking idiot. Him and Abbott both can go SADFJ.
                      Agreed
                      I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,

but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyJustinTaliwhacker95 View Post
                        That stupid weiner mother fucker was. So... it can and does happen.
                        for sending underage girls pictures of his dick in underwear?! What the fuck kind of similarity is that?! lol

Comment

who is they?
                          You know who "THEY" are..
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                          X