Black panthers put 10k bounty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
    You can do whatever you want if you're a racial minority group.
    I'm wondering what happens if they do find him, go vigilante, and kill him.

Does that kick it off?
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
      I'm wondering what happens if they do find him, go vigilante, and kill him.

Does that kick it off?
      Doubt it. Somehow he won't be the victim.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Congress is willing to go after players who put a bounty on other NFL players but I bet beer that they don't say a word about the NBP putting a million dollar bounty on this citizen's head and calling for him to be tried in a kangroo court and executed.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• The tide is now changing...

"Miami Gardens teenager Trayvon Martin was suspended from school in October in an incident in which he was found in possession of women’s jewelry and a screwdriver that a schools security staffer described as a “burglary tool,” The Miami Herald has learned.

Trayvon, who claimed that an unnamed friend had given him the jewelry, was not disciplined because of the discovery, but was instead suspended for graffiti, according to a Miami-Dade Schools Police report obtained by The Miami Herald.

A lawyer for the dead teen’s family acknowledged Trayvon had been suspended for graffiti, but said the family knew nothing about the jewelry and the screwdriver, calling the information in the report an attempt to “demonize” the youth.

According to the report, on Oct. 21 staffers monitoring a security camera at Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High School spotted Trayvon and two other students writing “W.T.F.,” an acronym for “What the f---,” on a hallway locker, according to schools police. The security employee, who knew Trayvon, confronted the teen and looked through his bag for the graffiti marker.

Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described the screwdriver as a burglary tool."

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/2...#storylink=cpy

www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              Sounds like terroristic threat, conspiracy to commit murder, conspiracy to commit kidnapping, hate crime, and I'm pretty sure I can dig up more
              Unfortunately, the department of homeland security is busy ensuring that all counterfeit hair products never make it to the U.S. citizens hands. Maybe when they have a chance, they can look into this “guerilla” group that resides within the boundaries of the U.S. and has openly admitted to placing an illegal “hit” on another U.S. Citizen….just maybe
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• So wait, this choir boy who was doing nothing wrong before he was gunned down by a racist white guy actually:

Was suspended for having a baggie that had pot residue
                Was suspended for having stolen jewelry
                Was suspended for graffiti
                Was actually a 6'2" football player
                And the alleged attacker had a broken nose, facial lacerations and a bloody back of the head?

But...obama came out saying the kid was innocent and sent the DOJ in.

Comment

So wait, this choir boy who was doing nothing wrong before he was gunned down by a racist white guy actually:

And the alleged attacker had a broken nose, facial lacerations and a bloody back of the head?

Of course he did, he knows more racism means more votes.

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• I think the media should be held accountable for a great deal of this situation because they have been pounding the images of this kid when he was 14 or 15 all over the news making him look like some small innocent middle schooler when in reality he's bigger than a lot of adults and has quite a rap sheet already. I hope this situation can be contained before it requires military involvement...but its looking like it may get out of control.

Comment

So wait, this choir boy who was doing nothing wrong before he was gunned down by a racist white guy actually:

But but but..... Zimmerman is a racist! Who cares if he has black friends speaking on his behalf saying there is no way he is racist!

Comment

• Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                        I think the media should be held accountable for a great deal of this situation because they have been pounding the images of this kid when he was 14 or 15 all over the news making him look like some small innocent middle schooler when in reality he's bigger than a lot of adults and has quite a rap sheet already. I hope this situation can be contained before it requires military involvement...but its looking like it may get out of control.
                        Oh, so now that MSMM has decided to stop ignoring the facts that have been widely available for a while now, you decide to blame your ignorance of the subject on them? Solid....
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I think the media should be held accountable for a great deal of this situation because they have been pounding the images of this kid when he was 14 or 15 all over the news making him look like some small innocent middle schooler when in reality he's bigger than a lot of adults and has quite a rap sheet already. I hope this situation can be contained before it requires military involvement...but its looking like it may get out of control.
                          Dude is taller than me and I guarantee if he climbed up on me I'd not stop at one shot

Comment

• Former NAACP leader C.L. Bryant is accusing Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton of “exploiting” the Trayvon Martin tragedy to “racially divide this country.”

“His family should be outraged at the fact that they’re using this child as the bait to inflame racial passions,” Rev. C.L. Bryant said in a Monday interview with The Daily Caller.

The conservative black pastor who was once the chapter president of the Garland, Texas NAACP called Jackson and Sharpton “race hustlers” and said they are “acting as though they are buzzards circling the carcass of this young boy.”

Jackson, for example, recently said Martin’s death shows how “blacks are under attack” and “targeting, arresting, convicting blacks and ultimately killing us is big business.”

George Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch captain, killed Martin, a 17-year-old black man who was unarmed at the time of his death, last month. Zimmerman has claimed to have shot Martin in self-defense and has not been charged with a crime.

But Bryant, who explores the topic of black-on-black crime in his new film “Runaway Slave,” said people like Jackson and Sharpton are being misleading to suggest there is an epidemic of “white men killing black young men.”

“The epidemic is truly black on black crime,” Bryant said. “The greatest danger to the lives of young black men are young black men.”

Bryant said he wishes civil rights leaders were protesting those problems.

“Why not be angry about the wholesale murder that goes on in the streets of Newark and Chicago?” he asked. “Why isn’t somebody angry about that six-year-old girl who was killed on her steps last weekend in a cross fire when two gang members in Chicago start shooting at each other? Why is there no outrage about that?”

Bryant said he worries that “people like Sharpton and those on the left” will make Martin’s death a campaign issue in the presidential race.

He speculated that they will “turn this evolving tragedy of this young man into fodder to say… if you don’t re-elect Obama then you will have unbridled events or circumstances like this happening in the streets to young men wearing hoodies.”
                            He also criticized President Obama for his “nebulous statement” responding to Martin’s death that “if I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.”

“What does that mean?” Bryant asked. “What was the purpose in that?”

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              Oh, so now that MSMM has decided to stop ignoring the facts that have been widely available for a while now, you decide to blame your ignorance of the subject on them? Solid....
                              If every fact was reported properly by the media...which is where I got my facts...then I prolly would have had a different opinion. I don't spend my entire weekend searching for news reports like some people do..so get over it. I still think Zimmerman was a dumbass for not doing what the dispatcher suggested him to do...could have prevented the kids death.

Comment

If every fact was reported properly by the media...which is where I got my facts...then I prolly would have had a different opinion. I don't spend my entire weekend searching for news reports like some people do..so get over it. I still think Zimmerman was a dumbass for not doing what the dispatcher suggested him to do...could have prevented the kids death.
                                So could the kid deciding not to attack an armed man

Comment

Working...
                                X