Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rlhay2 View Post
    ...and the cycle of hate continues...
    Human nature to always find differences between others...this will never go away and if people think it will they are naive and ignorant. Hate is in our nature and our culture, you can change in in one but cannot in the other…
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• It's in your nature to destroy yourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
        That’s some good stuff right there...pretty much corroborates what everyone who is not part of a lynch squad believes. Next thing you know the Lynch Squad are going to claim the cops helped cover it up or something.
        I think they've been saying that from the start.

Sent from my iPhone
        2004 Suzuki DL650
        1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          It's in your nature to destroy yourselves.
          I'll be back
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• $1,000,000 bounty.

The New Black Panther Party is offering a reward for the capture of George Zimmerman in the Trayvon Martin case.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• THat's been posted for a while hasn't it?
              2004 Suzuki DL650
              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by Downs View Post
                THat's been posted for a while hasn't it?
                I just read the last three pages and didn't see it. Oh well, it needs to be brought to attention. Shocking there isn't much coverage of this.

This shit is a powder keg man.
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by Downs View Post
                  THat's been posted for a while hasn't it?
                  Yep, I posed it days ago

Comment

• Good for you Frost! We can count on you!!
                    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Bah, I live online

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        Indirect, unclear and cryptic statements are always so awesome! Why not explain what you mean?
                        That was definitely one of the most insightful posts of the whole entire thread!
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• I heard some dunce ass 16 year old valley sounding (white) girl on the radio earlier saying that douche bag thug (my words, she called him a black angel) didn't have any bruses on his hands so he couldn't have been beating Zimmerman.

Could they even tell at an autopsy? (not trying to be funny but a legit question)
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                            I heard some dunce ass 16 year old valley sounding (white) girl on the radio earlier saying that douche bag thug (my words, she called him a black angel) didn't have any bruses on his hands so he couldn't have been beating Zimmerman.

Could they even tell at an autopsy? (not trying to be funny but a legit question)
                            Sometimes your hands get busted up, sometimes they don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                              Sometimes your hands get busted up, sometimes they don't.
                              It's also important to note you don't get smelling/bruising if your heart isn't pumping blood.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                                I heard some dunce ass 16 year old valley sounding (white) girl on the radio earlier saying that douche bag thug (my words, she called him a black angel) didn't have any bruses on his hands so he couldn't have been beating Zimmerman.

I will tell you exactly what that video shows, nothing. You can't even really make out anyones faces in it, so how does anyone think you can tell if he was hit or not. I am willing to bet the police did take pictures of his injuries if there were any. Also, I was reading peoples comments on msnbc talking about the police and how usually they will shackle a guys feet after a murder? Also talking crap how they are just allowing him to walk himself in, not holding onto him or anything.... Like he is going anywhere! Lol, people watch too many movies.

Comment

Working...
                                X