• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    So could the kid deciding not to attack an armed man
    Well he won't do it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
      I think the media should be held accountable for a great deal of this situation because they have been pounding the images of this kid when he was 14 or 15 all over the news making him look like some small innocent middle schooler when in reality he's bigger than a lot of adults and has quite a rap sheet already. I hope this situation can be contained before it requires military involvement...but its looking like it may get out of control.

Lost a lot of respect for you in this exchange. You let your emotion get the better of your decision making, and are now back peddling. All you had to do was look objectively at what was out there. Now in your other post you try to demean those of us who looked deeper by saying that we "spent all of our time digging around for info". Not a factual statement, more emotion. And why put people WHO WERE RIGHT down? No reason for that either.

Had you a LOT higher on the smarts scale than that man.
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• I just watched the local news and they reported the facts about the 'kid' attacking Zimmerman, the truth about who was recorded screaming, and the witnesses. I bet this bullshit evaporates with a quickness when it goes public that this was some thug piece of shit that got what he deserved.

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
          Unfortunately, the department of homeland security is busy ensuring that all counterfeit hair products never make it to the U.S. citizens hands. Maybe when they have a chance, they can look into this “guerilla” group that resides within the boundaries of the U.S. and has openly admitted to placing an illegal “hit” on another U.S. Citizen….just maybe
          There should be a fucking uproar over this. Were this a white group, like the KKK, the DHS would have already started another Waco.

Bet that!
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Like Al always says... It's perfectly acceptable to be racist in this country, as long as you aren't a white male. Or in the case of Zimmerman, have a half white trigger finger. Still can't stop laughing at whoever said that.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

If every fact was reported properly by the media...which is where I got my facts...then I prolly would have had a different opinion. I don't spend my entire weekend searching for news reports like some people do..so get over it. I still think Zimmerman was a dumbass for not doing what the dispatcher suggested him to do...could have prevented the kids death.

Or if you used the brain you were born with, to do 5 minutes of research before blindly forming your opinion based on what the dumbasses at Chicken Noodle Network tell you. You were wrong. You are at fault. People just like you are why we have a colossal dumbass on the White House. You fell for the sensationalism, hook, line, and sinker. While I agree all facts should have been presented by MSM, the facts that CNN is "breaking news" on right now, have been widely available for a while now. A simple 5 minute Google search would hve provided you all info available within the first five returned hits.

The good thing for you is, ignorance can be corrected. Stupidity can not..
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
                Lost a lot of respect for you in this exchange. You let your emotion get the better of your decision making, and are now back peddling. All you had to do was look objectively at what was out there. Now in your other post you try to demean those of us who looked deeper by saying that we "spent all of our time digging around for info". Not a factual statement, more emotion. And why put people WHO WERE RIGHT down? No reason for that either.

Had you a LOT higher on the smarts scale than that man.
                Thats your choice not mine. I'm not trying to demean anyone. I just stated that I haven't spent a great deal of time digging for info on it. I believe that if news stations are going to report on things like this and intentionally distort the facts for ratings...they should be held accountable if they start a riot or violence. The fact that Zimmerman got out of his truck in the first place AFTER he contacted police and was advised to let them handle it tells me he contributed to this situation whether or not he planned on shooting someone or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                  lmao at the KKK defending a hispanic guy
                  They are only defending his white trigger finger.

Comment

If every fact was reported properly by the media...which is where I got my facts...then I prolly would have had a different opinion. I don't spend my entire weekend searching for news reports like some people do..so get over it. I still think Zimmerman was a dumbass for not doing what the dispatcher suggested him to do...could have prevented the kids death.
                    Actually, I learned all I know about this case on Drudge, Yahoo News, and a few other blurbs I came across. It took about 15 minutes just so I could manage an educated conversation on the subject.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                      This just in: Black Panthers have raised bounty to 1 million dollars and said if the police do not arrest him that they will and he will be tried in the Black Panther court and sentenced accordingly.

Obama still silent on the issue.
                      Those clowns don't have the first $10k. Why don't they make it $100,000,000,000,000?
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                        Actually, I learned all I know about this case on Drudge, Yahoo News, and a few other blurbs I came across. It took about 15 minutes just so I could manage an educated conversation on the subject.
                        I listened to Andrew Wilkow and googled it
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

The fact that Zimmerman got out of his truck in the first place AFTER he contacted police and was advised to let them handle it tells me he contributed to this situation whether or not he planned on shooting someone or not.
                          You do realize they would tell you the same thing if someone has broken into your house while you're there and you call.
                          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Originally posted by dee View Post
                            You do realize they would tell you the same thing if someone has broken into your house while you're there and you call.
                            Yes I do...but theres a bit of difference between being out on the street and being in my house.

Comment

Yes I do...but theres a bit of difference between being out on the street and being in my house.
                              Not as far as the are concerned. They want you to be a nice little stooge and depend on them to look after you no matter the harm to you or others
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Mess with the bull, get the horns. Sounds like bBishop got just what he deserved, a quick death. Too bad that guy didn't shoot a few more.

Comment

Working...
                                X