Black panthers put 10k bounty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gip99gt View Post
    Zimmerman followed and confronted him not the other way around. Is this wrong or right?
    last story i read Z followed him but lost him in a playground or park. Z started walking back to his car when T confronted him and the 2 had words. T then hit Z and began banging his head against the ground. that is when Z shot him

there is a 911 call with screams for help and a witness. witness says T attacked Z, and that the screams for help were from Z, not T

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      On the flip side, does Zimmerman have a record?
      No. He is a virgin and as a hobby, rescues baby seals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
        If Zimmerman was the man placed in charge of security, isn't it his job to confront suspicious people?
        According to the civilian liaison officer that set his neighborhood watch up, all they're supposed to do is report suspicious behavior.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
          last story i read Z followed him but lost him in a playground or park. Z started walking back to his car when T confronted him and the 2 had words. T then hit Z and began banging his head against the ground. that is when Z shot him

there is a 911 call with screams for help and a witness. witness says T attacked Z, and that the screams for help were from Z, not T
          okay just trying to find out the facts...
          04 GT
          91 LX

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
            and that the screams for help were from Z, not T
            Confirmed by Trayvon's father. I think his exact words were "That's not my son screaming."
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
              According to the civilian liaison officer that set his neighborhood watch up, all they're supposed to do is report suspicious behavior.
              If you saw someone looking in windows, wouldn't you try to keep an eye on him before police get there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                If you saw someone looking in windows, wouldn't you try to keep an eye on him before police get there?
                For sure, but I'd keep my distance. Fuck getting in fights on purpose.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
                  For sure, but I'd keep my distance. Fuck getting in fights on purpose.
                  Exactly. Not neighborhood watch person's job to control any situation. It's just simply to report to police.

Comment

• From the reports he never set a hand on Trayvon, he just followed him, they got into a verbal dispute, Zimmerman turned his back and began to walk back to his SUV and then Trayvon attacked him. This is corroborated by eye witnesses. Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman, beating him in the face for a lengthy amount of time when Zimmerman pulled his gun. Zimmerman stated Trayvon tried to take his gun, and then Zimmerman shot him in the fight. In Trayvon's backpack they found marijuana and burglary tools. Post mortem drug tests show Trayvon was under the influence of drugs as Zimmerman expected.

Any of you heard this yet? Probably not...right?
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                      From the reports he never set a hand on Trayvon, he just followed him, they got into a verbal dispute, Zimmerman turned his back and began to walk back to his SUV and then Trayvon attacked him. This is corroborated by eye witnesses. Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman, beating him in the face for a lengthy amount of time when Zimmerman pulled his gun. Zimmerman stated Trayvon tried to take his gun, and then Zimmerman shot him in the fight. In Trayvon's backpack they found marijuana and burglary tools. Post mortem drug tests show Trayvon was under the influence of drugs as Zimmerman expected.

Yes, I've read all of that, except for the toxicology reports though. What was in his system? If it was pot, I don't put any weight in that.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Fuck that crook and all of the "marches" in his honor.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                          There's also a witness who "heard" the attack and is swearing it was the kid who was screaming for help and not the shooter.

Comment

• If he was hitting him in the face, how come no pictures have surfaced of his bruised and battered face?

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              Yes, I've read all of that, except for the toxicology reports though. What was in his system? If it was pot, I don't put any weight in that.
                              I assume it was probably weed, regardless he's under the influence.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Was the shooter ever tested for anything? I wouldn't be surprised if it was a drug deal gone bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X