No announcement yet.

Black panthers put 10k bounty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would not be surprised in the least if he had to live under a new identity after this is all over.
    This is just the beginning, folks. The intelligence level of this country is circling the toilet bowl...

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
      Fact- Had he not mounted zimmerman, and played b-ball with his skull, he would probably be alive.
      And he was all shooting some b-ball outside of the school, when a white-hispanic was up to no good started making trouble in his neighborhood. He got in one lil fight and got shot square and said "You're proving to the vigilante that it's unfair."
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• There should be a lawsuit against the black panthers and Obama and any liberal in Congress who already publicly sided in.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• In other news Spike Lee agreed to pay the hotel bills of the elderly couple he put in danger.

I'd sue his sorry ass.

Sent from my iPhone
          2004 Suzuki DL650
          1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• This is pretty good. There is a video of it as well so you won't have to read it all.

Keep track of your favorite Fox Nation shows & episodes with "My Watchlist." Log in to your account to access your personalized episode & movie watchlist. Start streaming now!

Comment

• On top of the whole Spike Lee thing, Rosanne Barr tweeted Zimemrmans parents address. WTF is wrong with these people?

Keep track of your favorite Fox Nation shows & episodes with "My Watchlist." Log in to your account to access your personalized episode & movie watchlist. Start streaming now!

Comment

• Edit. Lason beat me to it...
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Rosanne Bar needs to go play in oncoming traffic during rush hour and as far as I'm concerned she can take Opra and Rosie with her, I can't stand any of them.
                  "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                    On top of the whole Spike Lee thing, Rosanne Barr tweeted Zimemrmans parents address. WTF is wrong with these people?

http://nation.foxnews.com/trayvon-ma...ermans-parents
                    How stupid can people be, seriously?

Comment

• Wow

Edit: and her reason for deleting it is even more WOW
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        And he was all shooting some b-ball outside of the school, when a white-hispanic was up to no good started making trouble in his neighborhood. He got in one lil fight and got shot square and said "You're proving to the vigilante that it's unfair."
                        qtd for brilliance
                        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Driving back from Kansas city listening to talk radio one channel said a pro gun group has donated 10,000 dollars to zimmermans defense fund if needed.

Another had a sound byte of a leader of a group (didnt catch the name) that said they were "watching" the DA to make sure they did the right thing and arrested Zimmerman.

Sent from my iPhone
                          2004 Suzuki DL650
                          1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            The intelligence level of this country is circling the toilet bowl...
                            Pretty much sums it up in a nice way.

Comment

• Comment

• Zimmerman murdered that kid, plain and simple.

Comment

Working...
                                X