Black panthers put 10k bounty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goose View Post
    Zimmerman murdered that kid, plain and simple.
    You're a fucking idiot. Plain and simple.

Z was attacked and defended himself. Martin probably shouldn't have thought he was thug-tastic
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Get the latest Greenville news and weather. For live, local, late-breaking Greenville, SC, news coverage, WYFF 4 is the place to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
        Thats nothing new. Now if they jumped him and he shot and killed all of them he would be racist

Comment

The Color of Crime

Race, Crime, and Justice in America
          Second, Expanded Edition, 2005
          Major Findings:
          • Police and the justice system are not biased against minorities.

Crime Rates
          • Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
          • When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
          • Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
          • The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime
          • Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
          • Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
          Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
          • Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs
          • Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
          • Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

Incarceration
          • Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
          • Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

Comment

Zimmerman murdered that kid, plain and simple.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
              The Color of Crime
              It means nothing. If those numbers are presented to non-whites will that will be said is the numbers are skewed because whomever produced them are racists to all except whites.
              I had one person tell me they'd recant their statements regarding the shooting if it was indeed proven to be a non-race issue, but everything produced thus far against the going opinion of blacks and this person says it's false information to cover up the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                Thats nothing new. Now if they jumped him and he shot and killed all of them he would be racist
                Yes sir... but there is no freaking way black folks are racist.

Only if the dude had some heat

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post

Z was attacked and defended himself. Martin probably shouldn't have thought he was thug-tastic

So you go and start shit with someone,following him and get your ass whooped and that gives you the right to shoot and take someone life?

Why in the hell is this guy even carrying a gun as a Neighborhood watch in the first place.

Your a fucking pussy obviously like zimmerman plain and simple.

Comment

So you go and start shit with someone,following him and get your ass whooped and that gives you the right to shoot and take someone life?

If you think they are about to kill you or cause seriously bodily harm yes in some cases and states. Zimmerman could have passed out at anytime during his assualt at which point he could have easily been killed.

Why in the hell is this guy even carrying a gun as a Neighborhood watch in the first place.

What? He was legally licensed in the state of Flordia to carry a firearm. Even if the Neighborhood watch had a rule against carrying a firearm while performing your watch duties it doesn't trump state law. Would it look good? Probably not but again not against the law. I'd want to carry if I was on the neighborhood watch program. You never know what you might run into.

SO someone is a pussy for legally carrying a firearm to defend themsevles?

My writing is in RED above.
                    2004 Suzuki DL650
                    1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Following someone is not illegal. When Martin popped Z in the head? Then a crime occurred and while he was on his back getting his face punched in, he feared for his life. Self defense.

And calling me a pussy? You would shit your pants if you were put in the places I have been. And until you've feared for your life enough to pull a trigger, shut the fuck up.

Oh, and it's "you're" not 'your'

Comment

• Dollars to donuts goose is black

Comment

• Originally posted by waycooljr View Post
                          Dollars to donuts goose is black
                          Don't care his race. When someone jumps you and breaks your nose and pounds your head into the asphalt, they can expect to get shot

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                            Following someone is not illegal. When Martin popped Z in the head? Then a crime occurred and while he was on his back getting his face punched in, he feared for his life. Self defense.

And calling me a pussy? You would shit your pants if you were put in the places I have been. And until you've feared for your life enough to pull a trigger, shut the fuck up.

Oh, and it's "you're" not 'your'

But there are many facts about Zimmerman being "hot" tempered along with him being fired from his last job as a security gaurd for being over aggressive.

Also in the year 2005 was a bad one for Zimmerman: he was arrested for fighting with a cop trying to arrest his friend for underage drinking, and he and his ex-fiancée took out protective orders against each other.

Short story the guy was a loose canon and had no business being in the position he was in and carrying a firearm.

Had he done what dispatcher asked him to do none of this would have happend. They are already proving it was Trayvon Martin screaming in the background for his life in the audio tapes before the gun shot's went off.

Actually i have served my country, spent my fair share in the Iraq hell hole "U.S Army HHD 720TH MP BN" and i have feared for my life and i have taken a life, not something i want too ever have to do again.

So, i don't feel the need to announce my military background to a forum just because im stating my OPINION, wich i believe iv'e EARNED my right like you to voice my opinion.

Btw your exact response for stating my opinion..

So you should prolly start researching your facts and WAIT for all the FACTS to come out before you start spouting off stupid shit and Name Calling.

Voice recognition Fact: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1394224.html

Zimmerman Past: http://rollingout.com/culture/george...losed-arrests/

Comment

• Originally posted by goose View Post
                              but there are many facts about zimmerman being "hot" tempered along with him being fired from his last job as a security gaurd for being over aggressive.

Also in the year 2005 was a bad one for zimmerman: He was arrested for fighting with a cop trying to arrest his friend for underage drinking, and he and his ex-fiancée took out protective orders against each other.

Short story the guy was a loose canon and had no business being in the position he was in and carrying a firearm.

Had he done what dispatcher asked him to do none of this would have happend. They are already proving it was trayvon martin screaming in the background for his life in the audio tapes before the gun shot's went off.

Actually i have served my country, spent my fair share in the iraq hell hole "u.s army hhd 720th mp bn" and i have feared for my life and i have taken a life, not something i want too ever have to do again.

So, i don't feel the need to announce my military background to a forum just because im stating my opinion, wich i believe iv'e earned my right like you to voice my opinion.

Btw your exact response for stating my opinion..

So you should prolly start researching your facts and wait for all the facts to come out before you start spouting off stupid shit and name calling.

Voice recognition fact: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1394224.html

zimmerman past: http://rollingout.com/culture/george...losed-arrests/
                              all opinions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No facts as you call them
                              sigpic

Comment

• Closest match they had is 90% but that's saying the probably isn't an older man screaming the problem with voice recognition is that screams and whispers are the hardest to match if they can be at all.
                                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Working...
                                X