No announcement yet.

Black panthers put 10k bounty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The actual charges I heard read on the radio do NOT constitute 2nd degree murder. I think they're fishing for a plea-bargain.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
      fixed. stupid phone!
      Big thumbs, damn thee !!!!!11!!!!!
      Ded

Comment

• It's easy to sit here and say this, but hopefully Z does not plea to anything.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          It's easy to sit here and say this, but hopefully Z does not plea to anything.
          I would NOT plea to anything. It will be extremely hard for the state to prove it was 2nd degree murder. He would have literally had to hunt the guy down and shoot him in cold blood. Really the only difference between 1st and 2nd, is "pre-meditation".

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
            I would NOT plea to anything. It will be extremely hard for the state to prove it was 2nd degree murder. He would have literally had to hunt the guy down and shoot him in cold blood. Really the only difference between 1st and 2nd, is "pre-meditation".
            I don't think Mora will allow that. He's so on top of this it's not even funny, already sealing ALL public records as a start. Nothing is going to be missed and the prosecution is going to regret this decision when it blows up again after the acquittal...
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

I don't think Mora will allow that. He's so on top of this it's not even funny, already sealing ALL public records as a start. Nothing is going to be missed and the prosecution is going to regret this decision when it blows up again after the acquittal...
              This, from what I read he seems to be very informed on what they are up against (dont we all) and I feel sealing the records was a VERY smart move. The prosecution is trying to suppress SYG and the Defense is trying to suppress all of the media bias, public bias and misinformation that is getting out there...
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I'm loving this attorney. Hopefully he gets an acquittal and the state has to explain why they brought the charges they knew they couldn't win.
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Where is Trayvon's dad in all this? He needs to get his share of the loot.

Comment

Interesting, in the lawyers press conference video, starting at about the 20 minute mark, they lay out that z DID stop following, went back to the front to get an address, and t came from the other end to the front and accosted z, asking if he had a problem with him, z said no, t said you do now. That's evidently on the 911 tape
                    If that is indeed true and can be proven then this should not even go to trial. If it is true every one of my friends who've said otherwise as well as all the childish fucks crying racism can go fuck a goat.

Comment

What race is the most violent?

What race would benefit the most, given their violent leaning, from the rest of us being unarmed?

What race is the most likely to commit a violent act against another?

What race collects the most in benefits?

What race seems to be promoting a race war, in which unarmed white people would be considered a blessing?

What race really likes watermelon and fried chicken?

Lol. The last question was a joke. The rest, is etched in stone.

What percentage of blacks live in lower income areas based on general population? Socioeconimic status plays a huge role in crime & behavior. Whites collect more public aid than any minority group. However, based on the percentage of the general population it's lower. But public aid numbers in general just support the real problems with the socioeconomic gap.
                      There's a vicious circle/cycle that most poor families fail to get themsleves out of. White, black, hispanic, doesn't matter. And what's the common theme in these areas - single parent households, low/limited education, high crime, and a family history that falls in line with their predecessors.
                      Race war??? I have many, many black friends, yet havent heard one peep about an impending race war.
                      You sound much like the out of touch & outdated New Black Panther Party. Of course, this is DFWmustangs, which is damn near an extremist group in its own right.
                      You spew about allowing the media to influence people's decisions yet you're gripping your gun and locking your sphincter over an impending race war???? The posts in this thread are really getting out there. If I need a good laugh, i'll just check this thread out....
                      Last edited by Got5onIt; 04-14-2012, 06:27 PM.
                      Hellcat Charger

Comment

• it is whiteys fault for keepin a brotha down though..
                        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by Got5onIt View Post
                          What percentage of blacks live in lower income areas based on general population? Socioeconimic status plays a huge role in crime & behavior. Whites collect more public aid than any minority group. However, based on the percentage of the general population it's lower. But public aid numbers in general just support the real problems with the socioeconomic gap.
                          There's a vicious circle/cycle that most poor families fail to get themsleves out of. White, black, hispanic, doesn't matter. And what's the common theme in these areas - single parent households, low/limited education, high crime, and a family history that falls in line with their predecessors.
                          Race war??? I have many, many black friends, yet havent heard one peep about an impending race war.
                          You sound much like the out of touch & outdated New Black Panther Party. Of course, this is DFWmustangs, which is damn near an extremist group in its own right.
                          You spew about allowing the media to influence people's decisions yet you're gripping your gun and locking your sphincter over an impending race war???? The posts in this thread are really getting out there. If I need a good laugh, i'll just check this thread out....
                          No, we're checking to make sure the powder is dry over the rash of whites and hispanics attacked for "Treyvon!" Fuck him in his dead clown shoes
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Got5onIt View Post
                            Finally, a good response!

Thank you.

Was actually beginning to wonder if one would surface.

Though I would like to see your sources on whites collecting more aid than others, if you don't mind, because that has got to be total bullshit, given the sheer numbers of illegals and the like on aid. Source?
                            Last edited by mikec; 04-15-2012, 01:39 AM.
                            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              If that is indeed true and can be proven then this should not even go to trial. If it is true every one of my friends who've said otherwise as well as all the childish fucks crying racism can go fuck a goat.

And at that point we have a true BOOSH!
                              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Finally, a good response!

Thank you.

Was actually beginning to wonder if one would surface.

Though I would like to see your sources on whites collecting more aid than others, if you don't mind, because that has got to be total bullshit, given the sheer numbers of illegals and the like on aid. Source?
                                Isn't data on illegals just "estimates" though? Either way, if they are illegally getting aid - they probably did some identity theft and who knows what the hell the truth is then.
                                Originally posted by MR EDD
                                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                                X