Black panthers put 10k bounty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    Actually, he was told he didn't HAVE TO follow. Wasn't told to stop. Was told it wasn't necessary. Sounds like a minor issue but it's actually a huge difference
    You asked where all those stuck defending Trayvon were and I told you. I know the difference.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Questions:

Given what you know about the facts of the case, do you think Zimmerman will be found guilty of second-degree murder?

Do you believe Zimmerman acted lawfully when he shot and killed Trayvon?

Do you consider Trayvon to be a ‘thug’?

What are your thoughts about these targets?

No
      Yes
      Yes
      I want some!!!
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
        You asked where all those stuck defending Trayvon were and I told you. I know the difference.
        Ahh got it.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Still stuck on the fact the dispatcher told him to cease following, was followed anyways and later gun downed and murdered.
          The counter to that will be that it isn't illegal to follow someone.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Meanwhile...

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
            Meanwhile, the Trayvon Martin autopsy shows that other than his gunshot wound, the only injury on Martin was that the skin on his knuckles was broken. Combined with the evidence from Zimmerman's medical report, the logical conclusion is that Martin was beating up Zimmerman severely before Zimmerman shot him.

"A medical report compiled by the family physician of accused Trayvon Martin murderer George Zimmerman and obtained exclusively by ABC News found that Zimmerman was diagnosed with a "closed fracture" of his nose, a pair of black eyes, two lacerations to the back of his head and a minor back injury the day after he fatally shot Martin during an alleged altercation. "

The morning after the shooting, on Feb. 27, Zimmerman sought treatment at the offices of a general physician at a family practice near Sanford, Fla. The doctor notes Zimmerman sought an appointment to get legal clearance to return to work.

The record shows that Zimmerman also suffered bruising in the upper lip and cheek and lower back pain. The two lacerations on the back of his head, one of them nearly an inch long, the other about a quarter-inch long, were first revealed in photos obtained exclusively by ABC News last month.

A medical report compiled by George Zimmerman's family physician and obtained exclusively by ABC News, show that Zimmerman was diagnosed with "closed fracture" a broken nose, a pair of black eyes, two lacerations to the back of his head, and a minor back injury the day after he fatally shot 17 year old Trayvon Martin after an alleged altercation. Zimmerman faces a second degree murder charge for the February 26th shooting that left the unarmed 17 high school junior dead. Zimmerman had claimed self defense in what he described as a life and death struggle that Martin initiated by accosting him, punching him in the face, then repeatedly bashing his head into the pavement.
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Actually, he was told he didn't HAVE TO follow. Wasn't told to stop. Was told it wasn't necessary. Sounds like a minor issue but it's actually a huge difference
              From a grammar point of view, yes. (I guess that's correct) To me the police can give lawful/unlawful orders and 911 dispatch is not even police. Not to mention even if they used the stop angle, that would not be a lawful order/suggestion that has to be followed.

I know you know this, I'm just tired of that argument.

Where are Trayvon defenders? Most people probably still are defenders or they are hiding in their own support groups - pumping each other up.

I've known some decent people that I've had to argue this with. Once they figured out I was not untruthful like the media, they did not have a bunch more to say. Some of them I think were still mad at the Zimmerman angle, just because they fell for it hook, line and sinker.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Still stuck on the fact the dispatcher told him to cease following, was followed anyways and later gun downed and murdered.
                Dispatcher is not an authority figure. If they were, Joe Horn would never have been cleared of killing two scumbags.

Comment

• I found this funny.

"Quanell X said he is meeting with civil attorneys to discuss the next legal move. He said he planned to lobby lawmakers to change the Castle Doctrine, which he believes is racially motivated."
                  Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                    I found this funny.

"Quanell X said he is meeting with civil attorneys to discuss the next legal move. He said he planned to lobby lawmakers to change the Castle Doctrine, which he believes is racially motivated."

It is, everyone knows there weren't any blacks in castles, so there is no other logical determination to be derived!
                    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• FBI is going ahead with hate crime prosecution as well. We can't get this administration out fast enough

Comment

FBI is going ahead with hate crime prosecution as well. We can't get this administration out fast enough
                        The only accounts showing up indicate that they may charge him, not that they are. Do you have an updated link?

If they do it's at the urging of trayvons father, nothing more.
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          Dispatcher is not an authority figure. If they were, Joe Horn would never have been cleared of killing two scumbags.
                          I would thnk any 911 operator will advise you to NOT follow anyone. They want you to avoid any contact whatsoever. How many times have you heard 911 calls when there was an intruder INSIDE someone's home and they were advised by the operator to NOT shoot them and wait on officers? It's BS.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
                            The only accounts showing up indicate that they may charge him, not that they are. Do you have an updated link?

If they do it's at the urging of trayvons father, nothing more.
                            My correction. Looking into it. And they're acting on behalf of the DOJ. That means Barry wants this done

Comment

My correction. Looking into it. And they're acting on behalf of the DOJ. That means Barry wants this done
                              Exactly, trayvons father wants it done. Or his uncle holder.
                              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

FBI is going ahead with hate crime prosecution as well. We can't get this administration out fast enough
                                bingo, now the federal government can prosecute. They've fucked this up so bad it's absurd. This right here is the government directly persecuting it's citizens. Constitution be damned.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X