No announcement yet.

Black panthers put 10k bounty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just want to know whats going to happen when Zimmerman is found......NOT Guilty!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Thumper View Post
      I just want to know whats going to happen when Zimmerman is found......NOT Guilty!
      you can't be found not guilty if you haven't been charged with anything yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        You mean like the people in this thread?
        Not going to pinpoint who or what. I've read elsewhere people crying why the shooter hasn't been arrested yet. Of course, they all live in extremely liberal areas so none of the criers understand the Castle Doctrine/Stand your ground laws...
        Last edited by SS Junk; 03-26-2012, 12:14 PM.

Comment

• True, I guess I should have said, they don't press charges.

Comment

• You God damned retarded fucks. The Mexican dude was a neighborhood watch. The kid was more than likely doing some sort of hoodrat shit. The guy called the cops, it pissed the hoodrat off and kicked the Mexicans ass. The Mexican was in fear of his life and defended himself the best he could. If the worthless hoodrat wouldnt have attacked the guy the he would still be alive. ITS GOD DAMNED SELF DEFENSE YOU IDIOTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
              You God damned retarded fucks. The Mexican dude was a neighborhood watch. The kid was more than likely doing some sort of hoodrat shit. The guy called the cops, it pissed the hoodrat off and kicked the Mexicans ass. The Mexican was in fear of his life and defended himself the best he could. If the worthless hoodrat wouldnt have attacked the guy the he would still be alive. ITS GOD DAMNED SELF DEFENSE YOU IDIOTS.
              but, what if the mexican got out of his truck and provoked the hood rat?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                I know, right! My hen started lipping last night about how the little teenager kid got shot by a mean old white guy and why they hadn't arrested him yet, lol!
                I hadn't even seen the recent pictures but knew the media was just making a villan of the shooter by posting pictures of a very young, now dead young man. And making the shooter as a white guy, making it a black vs white hate crime.
                I got on her ass with facts and she didn't have anything else to say after that.
                He was hispanic, get your facts straight

Comment

• It won't make it to court, as long S the grand jury isn't overly influenced by the media reports and listen to the facts.
                  "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    I know, right! My hen started lipping last night about how the little teenager kid got shot by a mean old white guy and why they hadn't arrested him yet, lol!
                    I hadn't even seen the recent pictures but knew the media was just making a villan of the shooter by posting pictures of a very young, now dead young man. And making the shooter as a white guy, making it a black vs white hate crime.
                    I got on her ass with facts and she didn't have anything else to say after that.
                    Did you notice how Zimmerman is portrayed as a "hispanic white guy"? I laughed my ass off! He's half hispanic (his mom's side), but the white half shot the black kid? Damn! I guess his trigger finger was white?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      but, what if the mexican got out of his truck and provoked the hood rat?
                      the Mexican could called Obama a fairy, and called the hoodrat whatever the hell he wanted. The hoodrat felt the need to attack the Mexican so he got blasted. Fuck em

Comment

• Crump the next Johnny Cochran?

LOL! Nevermind. "Disobeyed the 911 dispatcher..."
                        AAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                          Did you notice how Zimmerman is portrayed as a "hispanic white guy"? I laughed my ass off! He's half hispanic (his mom's side), but the white half shot the black kid? Damn! I guess his trigger finger was white?
                          Not only that, but the president is black.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            Not only that, but the president is black.
                            I thought he was Hawiian?

Comment

• Well, now a released report says that Martin may have attacked Zimmerman. The 13-year-old eyewitness (and they released his name!) had a lot more to say about what he saw. The report also says that the kid went after his gun and the struggle ensued. The Martin kid had just been suspended from school for holding an "empty" baggy of pot. WTF does that mean? Anyway, as usual, there's a lot of facts that have not been released.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                                The Martin kid had just been suspended from school for holding an "empty" baggy of pot. WTF does that mean? Anyway, as usual, there's a lot of facts that have not been released.
                                maybe a bag that didn't have pot in it still but residue
                                110:1 crawl ratio = slowest rig on here

Comment

Working...
                                X