Black panthers put 10k bounty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lason View Post
    If Im 17 and walking home from the corner store and some dude is following me then Im going to do something about it too. How can you tell the difference between a kidnapper and a "neighborhood watch"? As far as the incident itself, I'll let the court decide.

On the flip side, its real hard to side with the kid when Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the black panthers get involved and try to make it a race issue.
    You are free to do something about it. Run, confront them or whatever else. But if you assault them and they have a gun you are probably going to get shot. They'd be justified too because following someone isn't a crime.

From what I have seen so far, the black kid thought he was hardcore and found out the hard way that he wasn't.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      You are free to do something about it. Run, confront them or whatever else. But if you assault them and they have a gun you are probably going to get shot. They'd be justified too because following someone isn't a crime.

From what I have seen so far, the black kid thought he was hardcore and found out the hard way that he wasn't.
      Reality is kind of harsh like that. You're 17, throwing gang signs with your buddies after a game and in pictures while you're holding 17 dollars in ones with your bling grill and some white dude has the audacity to follow behind you? Fuck him. You turn around to teach whitey a lesson and start working his head thinking you're king shit and your boys are going to love to hear about this. Hell, fat pussy is even screaming for help like a bitch.

Right up until you catch a bullet in the chest
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Lol! Well said Frost...
        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
          Lol! Well said Frost...
          I speak street on occasion.

Comment

This stupid bitch I went to HS with has been screaming about the injustice on Facebook for a couple weeks now. I pointed out some facts to her this morning. She said I was a liar. Posted the link to the vid with the witness saying how the kid was kicking his ass. Then posted a quote from the police report/timeline, how Zimmerman's face and head was bloody. Since she couldn't argue with facts, she said I'm just like all the other ignorant white idiots. She isn't even black.... I almost pointed out the fact that Zimmerman is a minority himself, but just deleted her instead.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

^^^not a closer

Comment

Not only is he not white, but he has blacks in his family. I've gone toe to toe with a couple of people on this and have been called quite a few names and not one of them was mine. Kids think they can do anything they please without reprocussions. Martin thought he could teach whitey a lesson for following him and started pummeling him in the head. This could have been completely avoided if Martin had gone home or if Zimmerman had gone home. There were no crimes committed until Martin decided to go monkey on Zimmerman and pound his face into jam.

Any reasonable person who is being attacked, who has already suffered a blow to the back of the head, a broken nose and lacerations to the face and is armed, will use that weapon to get away from the attack. The fact that only one round was fired speaks volumes.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  Reality is kind of harsh like that. You're 17, throwing gang signs with your buddies after a game and in pictures while you're holding 17 dollars in ones with your bling grill and some white dude has the audacity to follow behind you? Fuck him. You turn around to teach whitey a lesson and start working his head thinking you're king shit and your boys are going to love to hear about this. Hell, fat pussy is even screaming for help like a bitch.

Right up until you catch a bullet in the chest
                  I havent heard about this kid throwing $17 around or throwing gang signs, do you have sources?

Also the guy that shot him was hispanic. For once "whitey" isnt the bad guy.

Comment

Here's a little more Lason. Page loads slow but let it, check out the vid at the bottom.

www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

It really doesn't matter what color, shape or size the kid is. You got a wanna be Cop that shot a juvenile while walking home from the store. What gives Him the right to kill someone and nothing be said about it? Its really sad that innocent people have to suffer because of this. He dailed 911 and they clearly stated not to follow him and He continued on his on will. What type of BS is that? If your family member was done like this what would you do? The whole thing about The Black Panther Party putting a bounty on a Mans head is wrong. The local Police should have handled the situation better then they did.
                      04 GT
                      91 LX

Comment

Originally posted by gip99gt View Post
                        It really doesn't matter what color, shape or size the kid is. You got a wanna be Cop that shot a juvenile while walking home from the store. What gives Him the right to kill someone and nothing be said about it? Its really sad that innocent people have to suffer because of this. He dailed 911 and they clearly stated not to follow him and He continued on his on will. What type of BS is that? If your family member was done like this what would you do? The whole thing about The Black Panther Party putting a bounty on a Mans head is wrong. The local Police should ahve handled the situation better then they did.

So he should have just taken that ass whipping and hoped that the kid stopped beating him before he killed him.

Is that your stance?
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          ^^^not a closer
                          Nailed her in HS. All I can say is "meh."
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                            I havent heard about this kid throwing $17 around or throwing gang signs, do you have sources?

Also the guy that shot him was hispanic. For once "whitey" isnt the bad guy.
                            of course you haven't heard of it. The MSM isn't reporting it and keep showing an old photo of him.

It's real simple. This trial is about one thing: was Trayvon Martin the kind of person to start a fight with George Zimmerman and threaten to take his gun and kill him? Excerpted from WAGIST The media narrative being sold is quite clear, Trayvon Martin is the innocent victim here and George Zimmerman is a…
                            110:1 crawl ratio = slowest rig on here

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              Nailed her in HS. All I can say is "meh."
                              Every chick can be nailed in hs. That proves nothing.

Anyways, those pics definitely paint a different light on little ol innocent Trayvon.

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                                So he should have just taken that ass whipping and hoped that the kid stopped beating him before he killed him.

Is that your stance?
                                Why was he following the Guy anyway when they told him to stop? Is this a ture statement or not?
                                04 GT
                                91 LX

Comment

Working...
                                X