Uncle Ted meets bummers goons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
    Well, the girl's dad is the constable here and that is what he told me.......gonna go with what the guy carrying the gun says. lol
    Alligator hunting is legal in Texas. Read your TPWD handbook, and find out how. Also, call your game warden when you catch a problem gator eating a calf. They'll most likely give you permission to kill it.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
      Alligator hunting is legal in Texas. Read your TPWD handbook, and find out how. Also, call your game warden when you catch a problem gator eating a calf. They'll most likely give you permission to kill it.
      niiiiiiiiiice. i will pass the word on to him.
      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
      Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
        niiiiiiiiiice. i will pass the word on to him.
        Yeah. It's actually pretty complicated, now that I actually looked at it. You're only allowed one a season, and the state has to contract a pro to come kill nuisance alligators. Weak.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
          Yeah. It's actually pretty complicated, now that I actually looked at it. You're only allowed one a season, and the state has to contract a pro to come kill nuisance alligators. Weak.
          that doesnt surprise me. He is a sharp man. Has economics degree and farming degree, kills fucking everything......first time i walk into his place and there is a fucking moose head on the wall.....a HUGE fucking moose. he has a bufflao in his living room and a lovely room of death with kudu and deer/elk, etc. he tends to know his shit out here.
          May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
          Semper Fi

Comment

• Just a follow up, and it strikes me as funny, because I'd never even thought of it. My dad said he didn't mind so much about civilians refusing the draft, although back in the day he was a little angry about it. He said he certainly understood it.

What he said bothered him were the large amount of SERVICE MEMBERS who were already IN that DESERTED when they found out they were going to Vietnam. LAWLZ! He said when he was stationed in Germany a lot of guys were running to one of the Dutch countries that gave them asylum.

He said he felt like the pardon Ford gave civilians was fine, but that the deserters should not have been covered under it and should have been court martialed.

Comment

• warzTed

Comment

Working...
              X