Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck yes.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
      Good job mitt you just gave Obama a second term.
      Don't keep us in suspense. Please explain.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
        The left leaning libs see Ryan as a nutjob, racist teabagger that wants to take their entitlements away. I've heard Paul Ryan talk on the radio and he sounds very intelligent. However, I sill get his name and Rand Paul's mixed up. I wouldn't mind have either of them in charge.

Comment

If he picks Paul Ryan it is proof that the (R) didn't learn anything from the last election. It's not how happy your base is it's how many voters you have. Ryan may make the hardcore teaparty Republican happy but that guy was gonna vote for Romney anyway. And he will lose the independents and make the moderate Republicans stay home.

Comment

If he picks Paul Ryan it is proof that the (R) didn't learn anything from the last election. It's not how happy your base is it's how many voters you have. Ryan may make the hardcore teaparty Republican happy but that guy was gonna vote for Romney anyway. And he will lose the independents and make the moderate Republicans stay home.
            You do realize that he had/has several democrats (particularly from the midwest and northwest) that agree with his budget? It's not about base at all. That's why Romney steeped out on this. Ryan is one of the few that can go to Florida and actually present and explain the case FOR Medicare to the elderly, and show how to reform it for my generation.

You're going against a lot of the pundits on TV, so Who would you have chosen?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              Still don't like Romney, but this goes a long way in earning respect.
              agreed
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

You do realize that he had/has several democrats (particularly from the midwest and northwest) that agree with his budget? It's not about base at all. That's why Romney steeped out on this. Ryan is one of the few that can go to Florida and actually present and explain the case FOR Medicare to the elderly, and show how to reform it for my generation.

His budget wouldn't affect you anyway -- that's the liberal spin. Those 55 and older are grandfathered
                (lmao) into the old system.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  I have a strong feeling he will be replaced. Obama knows he is fucked. I see him putting Hillary in the game. You see how Bill has been stumping for O? I see that as a sign.

I mean, come on, are you gonna risk your reelection on trusting Biden can handle his own against this?

i know some people on her security detail and they say her farewell tour of the world this year is legit. said shes out of the game after this...

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                    i know some people on her security detail and they say her farewell tour of the world this year is legit. said shes out of the game after this...
                    I hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                      His budget wouldn't affect you anyway -- that's the liberal spin. Those 55 and older are grandfathered
                      (lmao) into the old system.
                      Not there yet by several years. I know it's "liberal spin". Taking shots at me doesn't really add to this discussion. Maybe check out the "sports" forum?

Comment

You mean the last election where the Republicans took the House and gained more seats in the government than any party has in history?
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                            You mean the last election where the Republicans took the House and gained more seats in the government than any party has in history?
                            He may be alluding to the '08 campaign with McCain. Nobody with an (R) in front of their name was going to win that year.

Comment

He listens to the msm and their narrative that senior hate ryan.

What he fails to see is that despite pushing grandma off a cliff commercials, that seniors actually preferred ryans plan best. He also has an over 50% approval rating with seniors, as well as a 35% strongly approve out of that.

Seniors know that ryans plan is the only plan to protect their benefits in the long term.they arent as stupid and easily confused as democrats would have ypu believe.

Comment

And here he takes down the tax the rich argument, in 90 seconds

The perfect vp pick, in my honest opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X