RNC changes rules last minute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    I don't think Paul is a Republican. He only wears the mantle when he wants to win an election. Every other time he bad mouths the party. He's a Libertarian who doesn't have the balls to run under that. He's like the Republican who switched to Democrat to try to win an election and lost. Liberman I think.
    It was Arlen Specter. Lieberman was a Democrat, and is now an Independent.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by teal93derp View Post
      That's right, because when you're on the side of liberty there is no compromising. DR Paul supporters know there is no difference between the two goldman sachs candidates, except their skin color.
      perfect example displayed again. You're not about finding realistic solutions. You're about whining and complaining.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
        It was Arlen Specter. Lieberman was a Democrat, and is now an Independent.
        Thanks Yale. I didn't feel like googling it.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          perfect example displayed again. You're not about finding realistic solutions. You're about whining and complaining.
          I'm not whining or complaining. The only one's I see whining are romney supporters bitching about DR Paul's write in supporters. If his following is so minimal and he doesn't have a chance, the Romney supporters shouldn't have anything to worry about. I'm simply stating the facts. Romney or Obama is not a realistic solution to anything unless you're wanting less freedoms and more of the same policies IMO. It's cool, we can agree to disagree. You are entitled to your opinion.
          Last edited by teal93derp; 08-26-2012, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Thanks Yale. I didn't feel like googling it.
            I wish I didn't remember everything, sometimes.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I'm not whining or complaining. I'm simply stating the facts. Romney or Obama is not a realistic solution to anything unless you're wanting less freedoms and more of the same policies. It's cool we can agree to disagree. You are entitled to your opinion.
              Realistic? No, unrealistic isn't voting for Romney who is the actual candidate, unrealistic is writing in someone who didn't even win enough deligates in his home state. THAT'S unrealistic

Comment

So, Romney is Obama because in order to see his policies you have to vote him in, but Paul has none because he hasn't been voted in so we can see them. You are aware your argument makes no sense when you're claiming a Paul exemption from your own criticism, right?
                I'm not claiming Paul exempt, I'm saying Romney is talking minor bs changes. DR Paul is talking major changes way different than Obama and Romney. It doesn't matter though, neither Paul or Romney will get the chance to prove their policies are best anyway IMO.

Comment

Realistic? No, unrealistic isn't voting for Romney who is the actual candidate, unrealistic is writing in someone who didn't even win enough deligates in his home state. THAT'S unrealistic
                  Everyone has the right to vote for whomever they align their political views with. If you thinks it's unrealistic is irrelevant. It's not your choice to decide who people should vote for.

Comment

Everyone has the right to vote for whomever they align their political views with. If you thinks it's unrealistic is irrelevant. It's not your choice to decide who people should vote for.
                    I don't recall me saying I was going to force anyone to vote one way or another

Comment

I don't recall me saying I was going to force anyone to vote one way or another
                      Force? Where did I say that? I said "decide" as in you deciding for everyone what's a realistic vote or not.

Comment

Force? Where did I say that? I said "decide" as in you deciding for everyone what's a realistic vote or not.
                        Wait, weren't you telling me that Romney wasn't a realistic vote?

Comment

For what its worth, I stuck to my convictions and voted for Ross Perot in '92. By doing that (along with a lot of other folks), I helped put Slick Willie in. I've regretted it ever since.

Comment

Wait, weren't you telling me that Romney wasn't a realistic vote?
                            No, I was talking to CJ.

Comment

So, you can tell CJ who is unrealistic but you don't want to be told Paul is unrealistic?

Comment

So, you can tell CJ who is unrealistic but you don't want to be told Paul is unrealistic?
                                It's not realistic for me. I worded it poorly, my mistake.

Comment

Working...
                                X