Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

religion of peace and love, just don't dance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevo View Post
    I guess you just do not understand what the term 'religious extremist' means. I'm sorry you can't see it, understand it, blah blah all the stuff you said blah. The behavior you claim as 'extreme' is actually the normal behavior as taught by the Koran, it may be extreme in your eyes, but it is normal for them. Fact, end of story, and all the other dramatic stuff you said.

Stevo
    So, you are telling me every Muslim on the face of the planet supports these beheadings for dancing? Death for homosexuality? Stonings for being raped? That, is not a fact, and not the end of the story. Muslims worldwide do not have the same point of view as the Taliban. You know better than sweeping generalizations like that.

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
    I don't see you as a neutral observer, seeing as you think all religion is wrong.
    Where did I say it was all wrong? All I said was I don't believe in it. Learn to read and comprehend.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

If they follow the Koran, yes. They support it. Unlike Christianity, there isn't an option to not obey. You don't obey, you're beheaded. And, their religion is updated every time an Imam writes out an edict. Those bind every Muslim to whatever nutty bs they spew. You don't follow them? You're beheaded. Know those honor killings that are happening here? Yeah. Those too.

Edit: Those Muslims you know? They're not following the Koran. Otherwise, they'd ask you to convert 3 times and then kill you.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        So, you are telling me every Muslim on the face of the planet supports these beheadings for dancing?
        Yes, if not, they are break the laws of their religion/theocracy.

Death for homosexuality?
        Yes, if not, they are breaking the laws of their religion/theocracy.

Stonings for being raped?
        Yes, if not, they are breaking the laws of their religion/theocracy.

That, is not a fact, and not the end of the story. Muslims worldwide do not have the same point of view as the Taliban.
        Islam is a religion/theocracy, the Taliban is regime that uses the unbending and unwavering laws of that religion/theocracy to rule people. In the religion/theocracy, if you do not fundamentally adhere to every law/rule/saying in the koran, you are not being a true muslim. It isn't the same way where a christian can use certain parts of the bible and interpret others and still be in good standing with the faith. In Islam, it is 100% or nothing. Muslims that are not adhering to it 100% are breaking the laws of the koran. The koran has punishments set for the breakers of the faith, and it is expected of true muslims to punish those who break the laws.

You know better than sweeping generalizations like that.
        Who is generalizing? It is fact that their 'holy' book tells them how to live in every aspect of life, and that it is against the religion to try to interpret anything in it other way than how it is written.

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

See, and I've told Muslims everything I've said here to their face during discussions. My favorite is: You view Christ as a prophet right? Why are Muslims currently killing Christians across the globe for being Christians? <blank stare>
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
          X