VP Debate tonight - Ryan v. Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    until november 7, you are in fact trolling..
    whats on november 7th?

Comment

• well the election is the 6th.. So the 7th will be the start of a new day, amirite?
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• email from Joe. Good guy right here!

Rodney --

I did my best to make you proud tonight.

But I hope you remember one thing: This debate wasn't about me, or Congressman Ryan.

It was about you, and what we're fighting for together.

So if you're standing with Barack and me, like we're standing with you, please chip in $5 or more to show it:

Thanks,

Joe
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

well the election is the 6th.. So the 7th will be the start of a new day, amirite?
          presidential election?

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
            presidential election?
            What election do you think is going on?

Comment

• is this guy fucking with me?
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

this is not an issue of race

when i take my son on his walk tomorrow i am going to take pics of all the streets in my neighborhood that are LIINNNEEEDDDDD with obama signs in the yards. There is no foodstamp/handouts in my neighborhood. Just well educated do-gooders
                Interesting. My wife called and said there is not a single BHO sign in our neighborhood. She did say there were tons of RR signs though.

35-60 90% white and median house is a little over $300. We are the middle class thta is scared of the absent and laughing candidates.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• wow, some darker melanin fucks are retarded.
                  sigpic

Comment

email from Joe. Good guy right here!
                    Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    is this guy fucking with me?
                    yes he is. he did do his best but its not about you and he just wants your change.

Comment

• Richard Rawlings?

jk, what part of town are you in? I am in the Bishop Arts District, which may explain some of the granola hokeyness
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Richard Rawlings?

jk, what part of town are you in? I am in the Bishop Arts District, which may explain some of the granola hokeyness
                        haha

Haslet, where we say shit like "going to town" and enjoy the quiet
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                          Biden did better than I expected. Some things that really bothered me: He flat out lied about the Libyan embassy requesting more security. In another out-and-out lie, he threw our intelligence people right under the bus when he said they were the ones that told him that a video caused the attack. That constant smirk on his face (and sometimes just outright laughing) drove me nuts. Imagine him as our POTUS. What a scumbag.
                          Must have had a implant put in his head this week, that way they could try to keep him from putting his foot in as derp.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon View Post
                            Lmgdao

I'm voting for Obama because he's black.

Well if this is the best they have to offer, it will be 200+ more years before there next chance.

Comment

must be the reason! they are all 35-60 year old white couples, all married, some gay, lots of young children. all in $2-300k houses. Are WE the middle class they speak of?!
                              And how much of your youth did you spend in jail, while the ones you speak of working there ass off to buy there homes?
                              You made you choices then live with it now. Stop hating some because they chose to try and advance there self. You chose your path. Typical dem blame your choices on some one else.

Comment

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                                And how much of your youth did you spend in jail, while the ones you speak of working there ass off to buy there homes?
                                You made you choices then live with it now. Stop hating some because they chose to try and advance there self. You chose your path. Typical dem blame your choices on some one else.
                                lol at this guy.. i spent 180 days in denton county for running from the popo's on a motorcycle.. that was 12 years ago. who am i blaming for anything? i make damn good money and didnt need a college degree to do it! i drink a glass of talent juice before bed, i wake up and whiz excellence. you should give it a try!
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X