• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
    Biden- "I, uh" "and, uh" "we, uh"

Uh uh uh um uh uh.
    Notice how Ryan didn't have ONE "uhhh, ummmm, uh, uhhhhhhhhh?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      I wonder if NayNay in a Chris Matthews costume was waiting outside to blow Biden after that debate?
      Hey, come on now, keep it clean. Naynay pretends to be democrat, saying he'll pretend to be Chris Mathews is a down right insult. Pretending to be a Dem just helps him set the trap to bring out other people's prejudices.
      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Biden- "I, uh" "and, uh" "we, uh"

Uh uh uh um uh uh.
        "Go With Him"?
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Biden just said, "Obamanation" when he meant abomination.

Comment

• Obama did such a lousy job last week that the fact Ryan beat a sitting vice president tonight and met the threshold of a potential president is almost an afterthought.

According to a tweet from CNBC's verified Twitter account, an after-debate poll shows Ryan crushing Biden 56 - 36%

[POLL RESULTS] Who do you think won the VP Debate? Paul Ryan: 56%, Joe Biden: 36%, Neither: 8%. #CNBC2012

— CNBC (@CNBC) October 12, 2012

A CNN focus group of undecided likely voters split their votes evenly. 1/3rd Biden, 1/3rd Ryan, 1/3rd Undecided.

CNN just announced the results of their scientific post-debate poll. That also showed Ryan winning 48 - 44%.

Obama did such a lousy job last week that the fact Ryan beat a sitting vice president tonight and met the threshold of a potential president, is almost an afterthought.

This is a huge win for the Romney campaign and Biden's behavior and gaffe about the consulate in Libya not asking for more security will all come back to haunt him.
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Fuckit, I'm still peciling in "Pedro" on the ballot. He offers his protection.

Comment

• BREAKING NEWS: CNN/ORC Post-Debate Poll Results: Who won the debate? Ryan 48% | Biden 44%. (+/-5 MOE) #CNNDebate http://t.co/4KNNk0Sm " - @CNNPolitics
                Boom.

Comment

• Biden did better than I expected. Some things that really bothered me: He flat out lied about the Libyan embassy requesting more security. In another out-and-out lie, he threw our intelligence people right under the bus when he said they were the ones that told him that a video caused the attack. That constant smirk on his face (and sometimes just outright laughing) drove me nuts. Imagine him as our POTUS. What a scumbag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                    he threw our intelligence people right under the bus
                    That isn't the first time they have thrown the CIA under the bus. Not a smart thing to do IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                      That isn't the first time they have thrown the CIA under the bus. Not a smart thing to do IMO.
                      Then the dumb-fuck says that we will FACTUALLY know when Iran has a nuke because of our intelligence? How? If your "intelligence" can't tell you why your embassy was attacked, how the fuck are they going to know when Iran has a nuke? The guy is just clueless.

Comment

• The libyan embassy security request was absolutely a bold faced coverup lie. That one part of the debate infuriated me. Ryan did not do enough to bring that up. Biden came off as childish, unprofessional, and petty. Most of what he rattled off was demagoguery and blanket straw men. I hope the country could see through the class warfare. I hate to say it because it makes me appear arrogant, but Biden fought the uneducated dumb man's argument. I'm sure he sounded like Rambo if you were clueless.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Why do the closing statements sound so familiar?

Comment

Why do the closing statements sound so familiar?
                            Because they are both blowing smoke up our asses? They are pandering for votes.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasone View Post
                              i just finished watching like 20 minutes of bill hicks before i logged on to here.
                              priceless
                              Have you seen American: The Bill Hicks Story?

It's amazing, he was brilliant and fuck cancer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                                Because they are both blowing smoke up our asses? They are pandering for votes.
                                I know they are pandering.

I'm talking about some real déjà vu stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X