Debate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    Who do you think spends the money and makes the Economy go round? It sure as shit isn't the asshole sitting at home on the couch who's too lazy to get a job because they prefer to live off of the government. What's with the jealousy of people who have made themselves successful? I just don't get it.
    FF... rides an exercise bike.. all day.. with his mail order bride rockin the shake weight on a exercise ball. i dunno why everyone assumes i am unsuccessful!?! i do lol though
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• i watched and have been watching the debates. i didnt read this thread so if this has been answered in here, i apologize. what was up with when romney asked obama to clarify that he did in fact say the following day in the rose garden, "this was an act of terror" while romney was getting to the fact that we were all being told this was as a result of a bullshit movie. after getting him to repeat himself, that fat whale "confirmed" he did say that the 1st day after the attack. can someone clarify? was she lying or misinformed or is there some technicality?

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
        FF... rides an exercise bike.. all day.. with his mail order bride rockin the shake weight on a exercise ball. i dunno why everyone assumes i am unsuccessful!?! i do lol though
        I wasn't talking about you specifically. I was saying in general, who do you think makes the economy go round? Welfare, or corporations? Can you answer that?

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
          i watched and have been watching the debates. i didnt read this thread so if this has been answered in here, i apologize. what was up with when romney asked obama to clarify that he did in fact say the following day in the rose garden, "this was an act of terror" while romney was getting to the fact that we were all being told this was as a result of a bullshit movie. after getting him to repeat himself, that fat whale "confirmed" he did say that the 1st day after the attack. can someone clarify? was she lying or misinformed or is there some technicality?
          Candy Crowley just admitted that Romney was right about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            Candy Crowley just admitted that Romney was right about it.
            Where is this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              Remind me. How many times has Barry cut the WH lawn
              talk about self entitlement! are you comparing yourself to the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?!
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                Any shareholder in a company owns that company. Seriously, Rodney? You're not that dense.
                you prolly bought facebook stock Mr. jennings
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  It concerns anyone who owns stock in companies that pay U.S. taxes.
                  you too
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    I wasn't talking about you specifically. I was saying in general, who do you think makes the economy go round? Welfare, or corporations? Can you answer that?
                    unions
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

talk about self entitlement! are you comparing yourself to the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?!
                      You're the one who asked about mowing lawns. And how is cutting your own grass self-entitlement. You pick random words and stick them together don't you? It's okay, I won't tell.
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

unions
                        Awesome, another sector of the word "entitlement."

Comment

• I used to pay Naynay to mow my yard

Comment

you too
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• updates on polls?

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                                I used to pay Naynay to mow my yard
                                with weed you terrorist
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X